*2 Alphabet Exchange-Sign up!* CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
This is a new exchange that I have put together for the first time. Each person will randomly get two different alphabets assigned to them. Ex. M & B. With these two letters, they will use them to buy items for their pal within a $5.00-$7.00 price range. All of the items they that choose to send with a minimum of 3 items, will need to be things that start with the alphabet that is assigned to them.

Ex. M & B-
*Brownie mix
*Magazine
*Brittle
*Bookmark
*Mounds chocolate candy

The items can be really small items that can be put into a regular sized envelope, Flat Rate envelope, box, .... it is your choice, and will depend on the type of item that you send. I do ask that everyone secures their envelopes, and boxes really, really well since there has been many items arriving to their destinations opened or damaged.

Since this is a fairly easy, and not so pricey exchange, I am hoping we get more participants to join in. You can also have your kids, and other family members join in on this one.

You will get your two letters, and pal info. sent to you by Friday 4/18. Sign ups will be till Thursday 4/17, or earlier if sign ups are slow. There will be two send by dates. If you are new to my exchanges, your send by date will be Friday April 24th. If you have joined in on a past exchange that I have hosted, your send by date will be Saturday May 2nd-(and for some of you, I may ask that you wait in sending off your exchanges till this second mail by date, while some of you may send yours off as soon as you get your names-I will let you know of the situation, and your date. Some of you may already be familiar with this hold off situation).

PLEASE only join in if you are willing to follow through. No one likes to join in, and not receive an exchange back. And if you are going to be gone during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not missing in action. Post when you have sent out your exchange, and when you receive yours. I do keep track of all mailings. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and check in to this, and the sent/received thread-(which will be posted after all names have been handed out), so that I know that you are around, and to see if there are any pms, or messages for you. Communication is important :goodvibes.

To join in, please pm me the below info.
*Name-
*Mailing address-
*Email address-
*Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
*Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail- yes or no-
*Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*Do you have any collections/hobbies-
*Tell your pal a few things that you like using one word descriptions-ex. book, cats, outdoors, food, traveling.....

For child participants, please include the above info., age, and gender.

*For some participants, I may send out pal info. early, so keep checking your pm boxes. :goodvibes

Come, and join us!

And just to add in. For the letters that I will be assigning, I will not choose the hard letters like Q, V, X, and Z. :goodvibes

I just want to say that I think this is a real cute idea! Because of our moving plans I cannot join in, but think I will be missing out on fun!:goodvibes

We have some participants, but since sign ups are slow, I might close this exchange early. Anyone else care to join in?

Since there were no sign ups today, I am going to close the sign ups. I will be handing out names either tonight or tomorrow.

Please post on the sent/received thread :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter