2 bed pool view room request?

agirlcallededdy

Mouseketeer
Debating making no request at all but...

I'd prefer seeing the pool or Aulani bldgs vs the 4 seasons, without too much of a walk to the amenities. Any good dedicated 2 bed pool view rooms to request or should we just roll the dice?

If you want the biggest balconies I’d suggest a two bedroom in the ewe building 50 series (ie 350, 450 etc) floor 3 or above.

I'd prefer seeing the pool or Aulani bldgs vs the 4 seasons, without too much of a walk to the amenities.
For almost all the rooms you will still need to walk mid-way down one of the "arms" of the building to get to the elevator to your floor. Very few rooms are on the lobby floor and most of those are beyond the elevators.

Also, not sure what you mean by amenities. There are restaurants on the ground level below the lobby but there is also a very nice restaurant (Ama Ama) down by the beach. Also, most pool access is from the elevator lobby as well. I guess what I'm saying is, don't let the walk to the lobby be a deciding factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter