2 bedroom room requests

Wislodgers

Mouseketeer
We have our first trip home in in Jan '02. We are going with some family members, and have asked for a few room requests(pool view, non smoking etc.). What I am wondering is if we arrive in Orlando earlier than we plan(we are driving), can we forgo all our room requests and possibly take the first available 2 bedroom? Do they hold you to specific requests or if we check-in early, can we tell them we will take any available 2 bedroom? Thanks for any information!!!!

Hi there -

We just got back from a stay at VWL and we did have some specific requests, I had requested a high floor, non smoking, and a water view. There weren't any water views availiable, but they did give me a room on the 4th floor which wasn't ready. So, I asked if anything else was available, and there was on the ground floor, still non-smoking, so I took it!!! If the room you've requested isn't ready and you just want a room, just ask, you might get lucky like we did!!!! Now, if you've requested either a dedicated, or lock-off 2 bedroom, that might lower your chances of having a room ready, if you don't care then it wouldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter