2 bedroom value at AKV

SRiley1985

Mouseketeer
We are supposed to be staying at the Poly next trip but I can't help but feel since there are 5 of us, we will be cramped. We stayed in a 1 bedroom at Kidani last time and it was heavenly. When doing research, I noticed the value two bedrooms are a really great points deal. Does anyone know how many of these there are and what the difference is from a regular 2 bedroom? I know the value rooms are a bit smaller but does it still have the 2 bathrooms? Also, it is at Jambo house, correct? We would be renting points again, we don't own, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help you can give :)

There are only ten 2-bedroom value villas at AKV and they are only in Jambo House. All 2-bedrooms in Jambo House are lock-offs (1-bedroom & studio with connecting door). There will be 2 baths in the 2-bedroom lock-off (1 in the 1-bedroom & 1 in the studio). Size wise, the 2-bedroom value is approx. 945 sq feet where the others are 1075 (non-value 2-bedroom in Jambo House) or 1173 (Kidani Village 2-bedroom).

And adding, if you want a 2BR value, you better be reserving with the 11 month window that an owner of AKV has because they are usually gone before 7 months out when owners of other resorts can reserve there. Also, all the values are in the front part/wings of Jambo and unlike other 2BRs, the values do not have the sleeper chair in the living room. Four have pool view, four savanna, and two parking lot, and view cannot be requested (it is luck of the draw).

The rooms in a value are about three feet shorter that the regular 2BRs at AKV In addition to only having two bathrooms in the 2BR (there is a connecting door to the bath in the MBR in the living room, but no separate bathroom like at Kidani).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter