2 days at HS STUDIOS OR 2 days at EPCOT?

Jen cook

Mouseketeer
I thought I had a plan and now I’m second guessing myself with the lack of attractions at HS studios before TS land opens. We are going 6/27-7/6 8 park days. Trying to decide if I should switch things around to do HS studios twice after TS LAND opens, or if it’s enough to do it once with TS land open and spend that other day at Epcot? (Currently we have one day at Epcot) our kids are 18,14,7.

Is it worth rearranging my ADR and fast passes?

Because the new attractions will be Tier1 Fastpasses, you may have to go multiple days to avoid huge lines.

I would do 1 at HS, 1 at Epcot, and 1 split at HS then Epcot World Showcase.

I would just play it by ear and go to whichever one you didn't feel like you saw/did enough in on the first go round. It's easy enough to book next day FPs and ADRs if you don't have to have the must haves. If you have already been to both parks once during your visit I'm assuming you will have hit those the first time around. You can always do the second one half day in the morning and go back to the resort for swimming or do part morning, back to the resort and back to the park later if you just need to visit a few things. We always have park hoppers and visit every single park at least twice during a stay, even if it's a short 4 night stay.

If World Showcase is of interest to you and your family(it is to my family), there is much more to do and cover at Epcot than at HS. If it were me, I'd do one day at HS and 1 1/2 to 2 days at Epcot. If park hoppers are in play, I'd consider 1 1/2 days at both.

Agree with others on the longer stay at Epcot if not only for the sheer size of it. I don’t know that I would, personally, do more than one day at HS right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter