2 days for the price of 1????

realpatt

Mouseketeer
Is SW still offering two days for the price of one. Last time we were there we were able to go back the next day for free. We are going mid-august.

You should check out the SeaWorld web site, I know they extended the offer on their "funcards". For the price of a one day entry you get unlimited access to the park until Dec 31st. You print the voucher on your own PC and take it to the office by the main entrance to SW. You get a ticket like a credit card with your picture on it. I believe you need to bring photo ID with you, but the info is on the website.

I went to the SW web site and could not find anything about the fun card. Any suggestions on how to get this deal? Thanks.

Originally posted by realpatt
I went to the SW web site and could not find anything about the fun card. Any suggestions on how to get this deal? Thanks.

As I recall, the Fun Card deal expired at the end of April.

It was extended past the end of April, but I guess it is now no longer on offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter