2 days without parks....

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
I know this has been done to death, but I never pay attention when it doesn't apply to me! :) Any suggestions for 2 days with out park activities? We will be in the Boardwalk Villas with a 1 1/2, 3 1/2, a 16 and 18 yr old! Yikes!!!!!!!! Open to any and all suggestions!!!! :) BTW, leaving in 2 days!!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!!

Thats the good thing about Disney transportation...the 16/18 yr olds can jump on a bus & go to Downtown Disney if they want to while you and the little ones can play at the pool....the teens would probably like renting watermice boats or put put golf as well.

Resort hop

Ride the monorail loops (try for the front)

rent water mice

golf & tennis

hang by the pool

mini golf

Downtown Disney

DisneyQuest

Ft. Wilderness--petting farm, pony & horse rides, campfire program and trails to walk

Go (LOUD GASP HERE) OFF SITE: shopping, Gatorland, Splendid China and the Titanic exhibit

Visit Celebration

Go to the movies

rent a bike and ride around boardwalk, beach and yacht club. also check out swan and dolphin.

I know this has been said before.....shop shop shop!!!

Our 3 boys (3, 5 and 7 the first time, now 14, 16 and 18) always enjoyed a day at the beach. Either the Canaveral National Seashore by Titusville, along with alligator spotting along the backroads, or Cocoa beach and a visit to Ron Jon's.

if you are definitely up for the drive and can get an early start to spend the whole day. If not, go on over and check out Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Wonderworks, Titanic Ship of Dreams, Gatorland or Guiness Book of World Record Museum because they are all a short couple of minutes drive away along with many others such as Orlando Science Center to name a few. Hope you have a nice trip.

If you are DVC members you can go over the Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club. The Downtown Disney Marketplace has lots for everyone to see and do.

You guys are the greatest!! We will definately have to try Stormalong Bay... my 2 stepkids are from FL and are tough to impress but I know they haven't done this before! We are the only DVCers in the family!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter