2 Families, 3 adult girls. Book them their own room?

Laz

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of Joining another family on a cruise on one of the larger ships. They have two adult daughters, and we have one. The three girls are friends. We do not mind our DDs sharing our rooms, but were wondering if their were cost savings if we were to book them into an inside cabin instead of adding a third and fourth person to a cabin?

We were thinking of Joining another family on a cruise on one of the larger ships. They have two adult daughters, and we have one. The three girls are friends. We do not mind our DDs sharing our rooms, but were wondering if their were cost savings if we were to book them into an inside cabin instead of adding a third and fourth person to a cabin?
There may not be cost savings (at least not much), but there might be a bunch of piece of mind. I'm assuming that's a total of five females on the trip? That's a lot for two bathrooms.

Go ahead and run the numbers, but keep in mind what the extra room (and bathroom) will bring. That might be worth paying a little more.

There may not be cost savings (at least not much), but there might be a bunch of piece of mind. I'm assuming that's a total of five females on the trip? That's a lot for two bathrooms. Go ahead and run the numbers, but keep in mind what the extra room (and bathroom) will bring. That might be worth paying a little more.

I couldn't agree more on this one. Unless the savings is hugely substantial, or it'll break your bank to get an additional room, I think it would definitely be worth the cost. Especially that many females! Lol. How high maintenance are they?? ;) but either way, if I could do it, I definitely opt for the second cabin. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter