2 questions tickets and crowds calendars

Donnask8pro

DIS Veteran
So... Multi day tickets. If I purchase basic not P2P, can I use 2 entries?? Meaning 1 day ticket for 1 park and 1 day ticket for other park? I know, not worth it but Im trying to do it all and as per she crowd calendars, some 1 park is a go and 1 park in a no go. Im assuming we'll purchase P2P but jic.

Going Nov 10th-18th. W Disney also. Why... are the crowd calendars so different? haha Can someone please tell me which plans are the best? I use UCT and TP.

Thanks so much in advance for the help!! Haven't been in a few years.

Just like WDW, if you have two 1-day tickets, you can use one each for a different park. And if you have one 2-day ticket, no, you can not use the 2nd day to gain entry into another park.

Having P2P is worth it so just stick with that. You will get to experience the Hogwarts Express. And park hopping is very easy because the parks are so close to each other (not like at WDW where you can spend an hour getting around.)

Crowd calendars are all over the place. They have become less and less of the critical path to success. Have a game plan for each day is more important.

Go BIRDS!

Thanks!!. Yea, Ive done HWE and don't mind walking which is so much quicker haha Adult only trip this time.
Go Fly Guys!!!

Either crowd calendar is just a guess. Take them with a grain of salt. Except for obscenely crowded days (Christmas, NYE), they do seem to be able to get those right ;)

So... Multi day tickets. If I purchase basic not P2P, can I use 2 entries?? Meaning 1 day ticket for 1 park and 1 day ticket for other park? I know, not worth it but Im trying to do it all and as per she crowd calendars, some 1 park is a go and 1 park in a no go. Im assuming we'll purchase P2P but jic.

Going Nov 10th-18th. W Disney also. Why... are the crowd calendars so different? haha Can someone please tell me which plans are the best? I use UCT and TP.

Thanks so much in advance for the help!! Haven't been in a few years.

The crowd predictors are so different because they are all just guessing. If they are wrong, oh well, and they usually are.

The only time you can count on them is the busy holiday periods.

You can't use a two day ticket at two parks in one day. You can use two one day tickets, but not the two day ticket.

They get you one way or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter