2 quick questions

mom2redheadgirls

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me more about 'Pal Mickey'? Do you buy a doll & he talks to you about the rides/attractions???

Where can I find Alice in Wonderland in the theme parks? My daughter wants to see/meet her but I am not up for another Character Meal since we already have 3 booked (Princess SB, Cinderella's Gala & Crystal Palace). Any ideas?

Thanks
Steph

I personally have never seen her in the parks. I do know that the Grand Floridian has the Mad Hatter Tea Party in the afternoon for the kids though. It is like a character breakfast but the parents aren't allowed to stay.

Alice is often by the Teacups in Magic Kingdom. Just in case you decide on another character meal, she does 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian as well.

You've got the jist of Pal Mickey. He is interactive in that he will update himself at each park and there are sensors throughout the park that will trigger him. He get's scared inthe Haunted Mansion etc. He is $60 to buy but you can also rent him for the day for between $8-$12, I have seen both amounts lately so I'm not sure what the current rental fee is. If you decide to keep pal Mickey then your rental fee is included in the purchase price and you will get a brand new mickey. My kids have money saved up for one but we are going to rent him first to make sure that it is worth the price.

We met Alice right on Mainstreet in the MK in December, right after they opened the gates, but before the rope drop. She and the Mad Hatter rode in on the train and then stood outside for autographs. We saw her there twice on our trip.

Erika

on several days last summer we saw Alice and the Mad Hatter in the hub where the flag pole is, just inside the entrance to MK. (where Roy and Minnie are sitting on the bench) they came from inside the photo center off to your right, and proceeded into that hub for autographs.

- lori

in 2002 we saw Alice at MGM. (sorry my memory isn't the greatest). There was a big boat that was an ice cream shop & she was right near there. There were several characters there, I think it was at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I remember:

Alice
Cruella DeVil
Mary Poppins & Bert
Hercules & Meg
Belle

None of them had long lines & it was great!

Alice also appears in some Parades, in MK she is in the afternoon parade (Make a dream come true parade), and in MGM in the Stars and Motors parade.

We have always found her near the Tea cups w/the Mad Hatter, sometimes Tweedle Dee & Dum are there too!

I had alot of fun with The Tweedles & a can of corn one night by the Teacups - Alice was there, but I think she wishes she wasn't..... :crazy:

I have seen her by the tea cups and also at one of the princess character meals (either castle or norway, the memory is vague...it is NOT the FIRST thing to go, but it is GONE...:crazy: )

Anyway, as for Pal Mickey... I LOVE HIM!!!::MickeyMo
We use ours here all the time for a good laugh at some corny jokes!! A friend of mine borrowed him and took him a few weeks ago (Pal Mickey was distraught about going without me...but he managed :rolleyes: ) Anyway, she said she liked him so much that they will buy their own next time. He said things to her like:

"Hey we came here last time, do you remember"...I think he is totally cool!

Only Disney could come up with a TRACKING DEVICE to track where you are and what you always see, and then convince YOU to pay for it....they are SOOOOOOO awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter