• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Studios....

I would pick either BCV or BLT and base it on the park you plan to spend the most time at. Also, BCV stormalong bay is a big factor to us vs. the rather boring pool at BLT.

are you going to the parks?

if MK and Epcot - then BLT - now the studio's are tiny compared to the other dvc resorts.

if Epcot and Studios then BWV or BCV - if more time at Epcot then BCV - if more time at Studios then BWV.

if you want to relax and just enjoy the resort any would work - that said might go for AKV

are you going to the parks?

if MK and Epcot - then BLT - now the studio's are tiny compared to the other dvc resorts.

if Epcot and Studios then BWV or BCV - if more time at Epcot then BCV - if more time at Studios then BWV.

if you want to relax and just enjoy the resort any would work - that said might go for AKV

Bay Lake Tower Studios are smaller? we plan on doing all the parks.

BLT studios are very small. Most of the space in the studio is in the entryway, the bathroom and the kitchenette, leaving little for the living area. When the sleeper sofa (double sized) is opened up, it is almost right up against the slider window and the queen bed.

Studios do not connect to other studios. I see you have three children. If one is under the age of three, you'll fit in the studios (but be very crowded at BLT). If all are at least three or older, you'll need at least a one bedroom.

BLT studios are very small. Most of the space in the studio is in the entryway, the bathroom and the kitchenette, leaving little for the living area. When the sleeper sofa (double sized) is opened up, it is almost right up against the slider window and the queen bed.

Studios do not connect to other studios. I see you have three children. If one is under the age of three, you'll fit in the studios (but be very crowded at BLT). If all are at least three or older, you'll need at least a one bedroom.

we have 4 adults and 3 kids. One room will have 2/2)(7 and 14) the other 2/1kid.. (12)

If you plan on doing ALL the parks, I'd go with OKW or SSR, since those have better bus service to ALL the parks versus the BW/BC area which is difficult to MK, and BLT which is tiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter