2 Weeks to Go - Can't Wait!!

Two weeks from today we'll be traveling to THE WORLD from Lexington Kentucky -- spending the night past Atlanta and then on to Disney on Saturday, the 8th -- CANNOT WAIT!!!

Still "tweaking" itinerary for the first night -- was at first thinking MK on Sat night and these boards have kind of scared me off of that ... so maybe, Epcot or Disney Quest..

What will YOU do the first night?!

Well, not in 2 weeks, but tomorrow morning. This will be our 10th trip and I'm still so excited I could jump out of my skin. Looks like I'll be sleepwalking my way through the 4 a.m. pick-up for the airport.

2 weeks from this exact moment, I'll be riding Space Mountain...or maybe Buzz Lightyear. All while anxiously anticipating my lunch with Pooh, Piglet, and Eyore for that afternoon. OH, I can't wait!!!!

:hyper:

It won't be two weeks 'til I'm there, it will be two months:( ! Have a great time and say hi to Mickey for me!!

Us too! Two weeks from today we fly into MCO, arriving around 6:30 pm, spend the night at the airport Hyatt Regency and Saturday morning on to the Beach Club Villas for seven nights.

Don't forget to watch the total lunar eclipse on Saturday the 8th!

Two weeks for us too!!!!!!!!!I'm starting to panic. House isn't cleaned and I'm not packed not to mention still having to make Halloween costumes. Looks like I will really need this vacation when it arrives!:eek:

We're leaving on the 6th for the WDW with a stop off at St Augustine first... I am so excited!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

We're leaving on the 6th for the WDW with a stop off at St Augustine first... I am so excited!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'm another three weeks from tomorrow! Can't really believe yet that we're going back so soon.

Am wondering if there will ever come a day when I don't want to go back? :Pinkbounc

See ya there!:wave:

Sharon

We leave on the 6th - 2 Weeks from yesterday! and spend the first night at the airport - then on to 7 nights at the Beach Club Villas. I have soooo much to do first and I am very excited! Hope to see some Disers while i"m there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter