20 or 25% off ROOM RATE

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I am just curious here that if Disney puts on there say there spring sale where you get 20 or 25% off deluxe resorts, has anyone had any luck getting the deal at bay lake tower or grand Floridian?
Or even if they offer free dining has anyone ever got the free dining promo staying at BLT or GF?

As far as I know, BLT is never included in any of the discount rates.

A few years ago, I got GF at 25% off.

I am just curious here that if Disney puts on there say there spring sale where you get 20 or 25% off deluxe resorts, has anyone had any luck getting the deal at bay lake tower or grand Floridian?
Or even if they offer free dining has anyone ever got the free dining promo staying at BLT or GF?

BLT is dvc so I believe when disney offers the discount it is for the hotels vs. the timeshare villas.

I've gotten the room-only discount for the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!