20 points for rent BRV $16 pp expires Nov 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days do you need total and for what size room? or are you only looking for BWV?

I know availability is limited at boardwalk but BRV isn’t a bad option since most of our time will be at magic kingdom. Looking for 11/30-12/4 and am willing to do part of the time period and do a split stay

I know availability is limited at boardwalk but BRV isn’t a bad option since most of our time will be at magic kingdom. Looking for 11/30-12/4 and am willing to do part of the time period and do a split stay
a 1 bedroom is available at BRV for 118 points for Nov 30-Dec 4

Points cannot be transferred. Please IM if interested or post below. Boulder Ridge Villa points good through Nov 30, 2019. Can book 11 months at BRV or 7 months for other resorts. EDIT: 34 points left I can get a few more points if needed.
any points still available?

Hi there! Im actually looking to rent 22 points for AKL May 4th and 5th.

Points cannot be transferred. Please IM if interested or post below. Boulder Ridge Villa points good th1rough Nov 30, 2019. Can book 11 months at BRV or 7 months for other resorts. EDIT: 20 points left I can get a few more points if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter