20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

We are now SOLD OUT of spaces at our Pandora Party. You can still sign up for the event but please understand that you will not be able to sign up for the party. We cannot make an exception to this and we are not taking waitlist requests for the party.
So following by the procedure on your page caused me to lose out! Wonderful- i had emailed like specified bc when I registered I registered for a child that wouldn’t be attending the party but the party link automatically charges for entire party- and it said not to cash out for the 3 but email with party size..... I should have paid for 3 but just used the 2. Good to know for future events

So following by the procedure on your page caused me to lose out! Wonderful- i had emailed like specified bc when I registered I registered for a child that wouldn’t be attending the party but the party link automatically charges for entire party- and it said not to cash out for the 3 but email with party size..... I should have paid for 3 but just used the 2. Good to know for future events

I don't believe this is a fair assessment of the events that occurred. You and I have already corresponded in email and I think I came up with a fair solution.

I don't believe this is a fair assessment of the events that occurred. You and I have already corresponded in email and I think I came up with a fair solution.
You were more than fair John- what I’m saying is I should have just payed the extra $100 last night at 9pm when I got my link instead of going through the email process and missing out- it would have been worth extra $ and being able to attend the event

I'm coming down with my family and I'd like to attend some of the other events that may pop up. My kids are too young to stay up for the Pandora Party so I'm not looking to do that.

Do the other events require sign ups whenever they are scheduled?

(I'm assuming I do, but just checking)

I'm coming down with my family and I'd like to attend some of the other events that may pop up. My kids are too young to stay up for the Pandora Party so I'm not looking to do that.

In order to go to the other scheduled events you still have to sign up for the event overall.

To go to the smaller events they will do and the live podcast taping you will have to register everyone for the event overall and then when they announce the smaller events they will have a separate sign up for each of those as they will have limited size as well (or at least in the past they did)

To go to the smaller events they will do and the live podcast taping you will have to register everyone for the event overall and then when they announce the smaller events they will have a separate sign up for each of those as they will have limited size as well (or at least in the past they did)
They only did the sign ups in 2016. For the 2017 meet there was only a sign up for things that had a limit (auction for the grand on yacht and the pirates screening).

We'll see how it goes when I get down there. I swear to God that I booked the trip and forgot this event was going down.

Hello Dreams Team and John. I am curious if you know about any more specifics for the live show on Sunday? I currently have a flight booked that would require me to leave the Contemporary by about 12pm. Do you think the show and etc. will be over by then? I'd hate to miss out on any of it... Any info. would be much appreciated! Thank you for all you are doing for this very exciting event!! @iKnowAguy4 Sean Rogers

We have not locked in the specifics of the Live Show on Sunday but I can tell you that the team has requested that we NOT do it early because the party goes until 1AM the night before; which means many of us probably won't get home until 2AM.

I am fairly confident it will not be before noon on Sunday.

We have not locked in the specifics of the Live Show on Sunday but I can tell you that the team has requested that we NOT do it early because the party goes until 1AM the night before; which means many of us probably won't get home until 2AM.

Thanks, John. We look forward to a lively podcast....:mic::bored::yo-yo:

Thanks John, that's really helpful information. I imagine we'll all be a bit worn out on Sunday morning. :D Hoping the show is in or near the Contemporary...….so we can sneak in another Magic Kingdom day.....plus we have a resi for Storybook Dining @ WL that evening too :P

Doug :goofy:

Just double checking when and where we have to pick up our credentials for the Pandora party.

i don't know if this has been mentioned, but i'd really love to finally go through the actual FOP line...
i've only ever gone through the FP line, so have never see the avatar in the regular line..
any chance we'll be able to go through the regular line during the party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!