2001 Annual Report to the Shareholders

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
Attached is a link to Disney's 2001 Annual Report to Shareholders including Eisner's letter to shareholders. See http://disney.go.com/corporate/investors/financials/annual.html I did not find anything really amazing in the letter. There is no mention in the letter concerning cutbacks at the parks only a description of the efforts to market the parks.

The discussion on ABC was not very informative. Disney has cut $600 million in its budget for live action films.

Eisner's letter does mention that 51 Disney stores are closed or in the process of being closed and that Disney intends to close another 50.

I've skimmed through it and one thing caught my attention. Its says WDW has 2 water parks. I know River Country is closed right now, and I heard rumors that it may stay that way for awhile, but should it be considered significant that its not included in the count?

Thanks for that link. I always love their annual report. By the way, I live in Missouri City, so we're neighbors. When's your next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter