2004 prices?

mmschwaba

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the 2004 prices for intimate wedding packages are out yet as well as the vacation packages?

In the past, wedding package prices did not come out until I believe September. COntact your sales manager to find out if that shcedule has changed.
-Andrew

Hi,
I phoned Disney Weddings last week and was told that the Intimate Packages for 2004 had been changed. Apparentley they now include 12 photo's and an album and disney watches for the bride and groom. They have also removed the tote bag from the package. The price I was quoted for an Intimate Wedding at the wedding pavillion was $3100 (£1930) not including accommodation. As I am from the UK I also spoke to my travel agent over here and it seems that the prices are actually less than they were in 2003. For upto 5 additional guests the price has dropped from £525 ($840) to £325 ($520) approximately depending on exchange rates.
Hope this helps,
Bruce.

Do you know how much without the wedding pavilion. I know the wedding pavilion is much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter