2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

SHOUT OUT!
Thanks to rcraw45425 , MAYNARDS99, smitch425!

Thanks for the encouragement...I got a super helpful cast member who understood what I was doing and what I was looking for.

He had me on hold for 30 minutes, checking back every 5 or so to let me know he was working on it. Finally......

He got on and said I GOT IT!!!!

Saved us 1200.00 and kept the POLY with DELUXE DINING FREE!

Thanks for your support....
150ish days.......

xipotec said:
SHOUT OUT!

Thanks for the encouragement...I got a super helpful cast member who understood what I was doing and what I was looking for.

He had me on hold for 30 minutes, checking back every 5 or so to let me know he was working on it. Finally......

150ish days.......

Awesome! I've found from dealing with them over the years that it's a crapshoot. Sometimes you get a great one, sometimes you get one that knows way less than you do. I called years back for the same time of year, October for MNSSHP. Had a pin code for room discount. Spent about 20 minutes on the phone, thought I was all booked with AKL. He told me that my confirmation email would be in my inbox within 24 hours. I called back, guess what, no reservation. He posted that I was shopping rates! GRRRRRRR!

SHOUT OUT!

150ish days.......

That's fantastic! Congrats! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter