2014 MAW / Big Give Album - Complete! Slide show in Post #1

The OCD side of me hit a snag, but I should be back in business by this evening.

I did a "Mousin' Around" page and decided I don't like the title letters. I'm sure they'd look perfectly fine to everyone else, but I've been obsessively looking for new letters and will make a decision when I get home. I hope. I'm up to my 3rd or 4th version. At least there's a deadline.

I know, I know. This is why it takes me SO LONG to make a page. However, I have learned how to "correct" with embellishments.

I still have yet to layout "Dreams Come True." I can see it in my head, but apparently, I never know until I see it on paper.

Hi, have my supplies and extras....hoping to make some real progress this week. Maybe even today. Deb Adding 6 pages done today. Just need to add titles. Have to reacquaint myself with the Cameo tomorrow. Enjoying this!

Great job Deb! Can't wait to see them!

The OCD side of me hit a snag, but I should be back in business by this evening. I did a "Mousin' Around" page and decided I don't like the title letters. I'm sure they'd look perfectly fine to everyone else, but I've been obsessively looking for new letters and will make a decision when I get home. I hope. I'm up to my 3rd or 4th version. At least there's a deadline. I know, I know. This is why it takes me SO LONG to make a page. However, I have learned how to "correct" with embellishments. I still have yet to layout "Dreams Come True." I can see it in my head, but apparently, I never know until I see it on paper.

No problem Donna! Think we all have a little OCD when it comes to our pages!

Lisa I'll do "Yummy" for one set and not sure for the other...I'll let you know soon.

No problem Donna! Think we all have a little OCD when it comes to our pages!

Finished "Mousin' Around" and moving onto "Dreams Come True." I think I know what I want to do, but time will tell!

So glad there's a weekend coming up!

Three issues I see now!!! I called it MAKING NEW FRIENDS instead of MEETING! If it is a problem, I can fix it, but it still makes sense to me. Sorry for that, I was a Girl Scout back in the ancient times, and I guess I had the "Make new friends" stuck in my head.
The picture cut off the A before dream is a wish your heart makes, but it is there.
Funny that I also mixed up the pairs in the pictures. Might like it a little bit better that way, but the two pages for Our Favorite ride and A dream is a wish your heart makes are mixed up.

I can't call them rookie mistakes anymore, but still making mistakes...but that is how I learn.......:rotfl2: Deb

Three issues I see now!!! I called it MAKING NEW FRIENDS instead of MEETING! If it is a problem, I can fix it, but it still makes sense to me. Sorry for that, I was a Girl Scout back in the ancient times, and I guess I had the "Make new friends" stuck in my head.
The picture cut off the A before dream is a wish your heart makes, but it is there.
Funny that I also mixed up the pairs in the pictures. Might like it a little bit better that way, but the two pages for Our Favorite ride and A dream is a wish your heart makes are mixed up.

I can't call them rookie mistakes anymore, but still making mistakes...but that is how I learn.......:rotfl2: Deb

Deb those are so cute! no worries on the title, think it works just fine!

thank you again for helping out! PM'ing you my address!

Done!

I don't have my phone with me, so I can't post pictures.

Please send me your address.

Thanks again for organizing this!

Done! I don't have my phone with me, so I can't post pictures. Please send me your address. Thanks again for organizing this!

Woo-hoo! Thanks can't wait to see them. Will PM you when I get home.

Lisa--I am completely finished with 5 sets. I'm changing the title "strike a pose" to "Insta-magic" on a camera. My dining set title is "Let's Eat".

Lisa--I am completely finished with 5 sets. I'm changing the title "strike a pose" to "Insta-magic" on a camera. My dining set title is "Let's Eat".

will get them updated! thanks again for making the extra sets :goodvibes

Deb your pages showed up today! they are very cute! will add the extra stickers to the different albums.

thanks again for helping out!

Donna your pages are here! so cute!
thanks again for helping out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!