2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Hi! I'm planning to go to F&W in September this year, and also planning to get my first ever annual pass this year. Does an AP get me discounts on food and/or drinks at the country booths at F&W? Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. However you do get a discount on the F&W merchandise plus access to the F&W AP merchandise.

Hi! I'm planning to go to F&W in September this year, and also planning to get my first ever annual pass this year. Does an AP get me discounts on food and/or drinks at the country booths at F&W? Thanks!
No, an annual pass will not provide any discounts on food or drinks. However, you will be edible for a discount for the beverage seminars and culinary demonstrations Monday through Thursday. It's not a significant discount, around $2 for each seminar (at least this is what was offered in the past). You'll also be able to call in a few days before the general public to make reservations for some of the special events, seminars, and demonstrations.

Also, there is generally a "gift" for annual passholders at the festival. Last year, a very nice tumbler was available with the F&W insignia etched on the bottom of the glass. I think you needed to use your pass on three days during the festival to be eligible for the tumbler.

@Auntie_Maim, if your mom has a lot of gift cards, it might be a good idea for her to use disneygiftcard.com. Setting up an account there lets you combine amounts, turning multiple cards into just one or two to bring along. It can also help if she forgets to bring the cards on the trip. All she would have to do is buy a new card, loading it with the minimum amount needed, and use the website to transfer the amounts.

Oh, I told her about that just the other day. She had no idea you could consolidate the cards and said she was going to do that as soon as she got off the phone with me. She's also going to give the grandkids on the trip (DS and his cousins) each a gift card for mad money, as she knows how hard it is for kids to save for a trip six months out and she already has more than she could spend on herself or dad.

Attached is the Tasting Sampler lanyard. The first page of the lanyard (both pictures below) identify the lanyard as the Tasting Sampler on the front and the description/restrictions on the back. The 8 coupon sampler contained a second page with the detachable coupons, while the 16 coupon sampler contained a second and third page with 8 detachable coupons per page.

Attached is the Tasting Sampler lanyard. The first page of the lanyard (both pictures below) identify the lanyard as the Tasting Sampler on the front and the description/restrictions on the back. The 8 coupon sampler contained a second page with the detachable coupons, while the 16 coupon sampler contained a second and third page with 8 detachable coupons per page.

Hi I don't see any pictures! Can you repost because I'm very much interested! Thanks!

Hi I don't see any pictures! Can you repost because I'm very much interested! Thanks!

That's odd. I see the pictures fine in both my post and your quote. I used Photobucket to store and then link because the image was too big to upload directly from my phone to here. Anyone else having trouble seeing the 2 pictures?

Can you tell me what happens at the Beverage seminars and cooking demos. Do you get to drink/participate or just watch?

At a wine tasting last year, we got 1 ounce pours of 3 wines, with commentary on the wines and vineyard.

At a food demo, we got a glass of prosecco or can of soda, and servings of the tea and desert that the chef was demonstrating.

Can you tell me what happens at the Beverage seminars and cooking demos. Do you get to drink/participate or just watch?
For cooking demo: You are served a sample of the dish (kinda like booth size samples) and a sample of the pairing wine. You watch them cook the dish on the stage from tables & severs will serve the dish. (This was a "duck" seminar.)
Idk beverage seminars.

For beverage seminars, there will be a representative of the company there with samples. Some companies will go all out and send higher-up's, while others will not. I went to a New Amsterdam gin & vodka one and they had 3 samples and ran through a ton of great cocktail ideas. A bit pricey for $5/sample (just a shot glass), but what alcohol isn't expensive at Disney? You're really paying to have the rep there to answer your questions and relax in the A/C for a bit.

Make sure though if you have adults that dont drink they ask for alternative before its poured. I've had issues getting non alcoholic beverages from some of the cooking seminars.

@captaindavidhook as I mentioned above, my sister-in-law and I split a 16 coupon book and used them specifically for jalapeño margaritas since they cost $9 each.

The coupons are good throughout the Festival--you don't have to use them in a day.

The coupons were not valid for flights (3 smaller samples of wine or beer) or for high end champagne. But they were good on most cocktails. The aforementioned margaritas were our favorite, but there was a passion fruit frozen Grey Goose in France that was great too.

Point is that the coupons are a good deal if you use them on these items, but not on the food.
Thanks! Do you remember how much these cost? We have free dining and saving the snack credits, but this seems like a great idea for the cocktails!

Full Eat To The Beat is out!

Guess I am planning a weekend trip for Everclear again this year and looks like I'm missing Hanson by a day :(

Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
  • The Hooters – September 2-3
  • Baha Men — September 4-5
  • Fuel — September 6-7
  • Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – September 8-10
  • NEW! Lauren Alaina – September 11-12
  • Plain White T’s — September 13-15
  • Sister Hazel – September 16-17
  • Air Supply — September 18-20
  • David Cook — September 21-22
  • Everclear — September 23-24
  • Sugar Ray — September 25-27
  • 38 Special – September 28-29
  • Mark Wills — September 30-October 1
  • American Authors – October 2-3
  • Christopher Cross – October 4-5
  • Devon Allman – October 6-8
  • Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
  • Taylor Dane — October 12-13
  • Jeffrey Osbourne October 14-15
  • Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17
  • 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
  • NEW! Kenny G — October 23-24
  • Billy Ocean – October 25-26
  • Tiffany – October 27-October 29
  • Hanson — October 30-November 1
  • Blue October — November 2-3
  • Living Colour — November 4-5
  • Boyz II Men — November 6-8
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
  • Squeeze — November 12-13

Concerts Acts Are Out:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/eat-to-the-beat-concerts/

2017 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
  • Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
  • NEW! The Hooters – September 2-3
  • NEW! Baha Men — September 4-5
  • Fuel — September 6-7
  • Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – September 8-10
  • NEW! Lauren Alaina – September 11-12
  • Plain White T’s — September 13-15
  • Sister Hazel – September 16-17
  • Air Supply — September 18-20
  • David Cook — September 21-22
  • Everclear — September 23-24
  • Sugar Ray — September 25-27
  • 38 Special – September 28-29
  • NEW! Mark Wills – September 30-October 1
  • NEW! American Authors – October 2-3
  • Christopher Cross – October 4-5
  • NEW! Devon Allman – October 6-8
  • Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
  • Taylor Dane — October 12-13
  • Jeffrey Osbourne – October 14-15
  • NEW! Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17
  • NEW! 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
  • NEW! Kenny G — October 23-24
  • Billy Ocean – October 25-26
  • Tiffany – October 27-October 29
  • Hanson — October 30-November 1
  • NEW! Blue October — November 2-3
  • Living Colour — November 4-5
  • Boyz II Men — November 6-8
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
  • NEW! Squeeze — November 12-13
Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!