2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I'll have a choice between Toad the Wet Sprocket (have no idea who this is), Kenny G, and Billy Ocean.
I'll be there at the same time, I will also get to see Tiffany. I saw Billy Ocean 1 time when I was down there and his concert was great. Have fun and enjoy!!!

We'll get American Authors (Best day of my Life), I'm surprised they were able to book such a Modern Group, I love their music and Christopher Cross (Sailing)

Hmmmm, The Hooters, Baha Men and Fuel...
I had a Hooters album way back when, wasn't planning on Epcot those two days, but maybe I will switch. Baha, no thanks, not letting the dogs out :-). And I don't even know Fuel songs.

No one I care about on the days I'll be there, but I'm not missing anyone I'll be upset about. Leaves me more time to focus on eating!

Looks like Delta Rae & The Hooters.... I asked my husband and he had the same response of "who?" so I guess we are just there for vittles again this year! :drinking1

I'm getting Postmodern Jukebox and 10,000 Maniacs. At first I was bummed that I'd never heard of either of them, but after reading, I'm excited about Postmodern Jukebox. Turns out they're a freelance group of musicians from Queens New York, and DS is also a freelance musician from Queens. Hoping he can tell me more about them.

I'm getting Postmodern Jukebox and 10,000 Maniacs. At first I was bummed that I'd never heard of either of them, but after reading, I'm excited about Postmodern Jukebox. Turns out they're a freelance group of musicians from Queens New York, and DS is also a freelance musician from Queens. Hoping he can tell me more about them.
I didn't even notice them, my dd LOVES them! She saw them last year in Minneapolis.

I am really bummed to be missing 10,000 Maniacs. Really love them and never got to see them in concert. Looks like I might have a chance to Living Colour. I saw them at Lullapalooza in high school/college. I can't remember which one they were at, maybe the 1st or 2nd one. I still love Living Colour. I think they are by far the hardest band playing. I hadn't planned on trying to do the concert, but I might have to at least stop by now, if not do a package of some sorts.

I'll have a choice between Toad the Wet Sprocket (have no idea who this is), Kenny G, and Billy Ocean.

They are a early-mid 90s pop/alternative band. They are OK. I wouldn't say I am missing it Bob:)

Trying to decide our EP day for our trip. How bad do you all think labor day weekend will be? I realize this is a complete guess but I'm thinking about going Sunday night. Do you all think this will be as bad as Saturday night, since Monday is a holiday? Its possible to go Monday, labor day but not ideal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!