2017 Fall Planning

cshell624

Some see weeds, but I see wishes.
Hi everyone and :welcome:!

With the possibility of FD dropping soon, I thought I would go ahead and start a thread so once it does everyone can continue to plan their trips together. Besides, there's still so much to talk about: ADRs, FPs, park days and more. I hope everyone finds this thread helpful, friendly and fun. Happy planning everyone!!! :)

:hmghost: Halloween :hmghost:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

:drinking1 Food and Wine :drinking1
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/food-wine-festival.htm

:santa: Christmas :santa:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm

Last edited:
Great idea.. just reading the other thread I got some great ideas to try new things... the drawing class at art of animation. My dd would love that.. thinking of trying the Cinderella dinner at 1900 park fare. We haven't met the prince or step sister&step mom.

Great idea! Thanks

Here's a reminder of what we know thus far; so we can easily refer back to :)

Free Dining rumored release date:
rumor 1: April 24, 2017
rumor 2: April 24, 2017 for Disney Visa card holder and May 1 for all

Rumored Free Dining dates:

• August 13 – September 30, 2017
  • November 14 – 20, 2017
  • November 25 – 27, 2017
  • December 3– 23, 2017 or December 8-23, 2017
Other Rumors:
Both Value and Moderate resorts will receive Quick Service dining plan

Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts will receive Standard dining plan

Checking in. Nov-Dec.
I was thinking from the Free dining thread, we have so many good questions that were asked and answered multiple times. However, that thread was moving too fast. Maybe we should create a little chart and have it posted on the first post? And links to other posts about Halloween and Christmas special things?

Great idea.. just reading the other thread I got some great ideas to try new things... the drawing class at art of animation. My dd would love that.. thinking of trying the Cinderella dinner at 1900 park fare. We haven't met the prince or step sister&step mom.
We love the art classes. Unless they have changed something, the times should be 11:00, 2:00 and 5:00 daily. We really enjoyed the dinner at 1900 and the stepsisters are lots of fun!

Count us in - fall can't get here fast enough!
WE try to find a few new things we every trip. This time I'm im determoned to see an openning show MK, meet BB8 Baymax & OLaf AND our bog thing will be to (hopefully) do the starwars dessert fireworks party

WE try to find a few new things we every trip. This time I'm im determoned to see an openning show MK, meet BB8 Baymax & OLaf AND our bog thing will be to (hopefully) do the starwars dessert fireworks party
We've added meeting BB8 to our list of things to do this trip too!

Ooo yes last time we went the star wars stuff wasn't there yet.. my boys love star wars.. we can't wait to meet chewy, the stormtroopers.. bb8
Oh yes and Baymax:)

Hi everyone! I'll be at WDW with my family (DH, DS8, DS11) and another family who we are close friends with, Nov 3-11. Staying offsite this time at Windsor Hills (kids all wanted to stay together in a house with pool, game room, etc). I'm not SUPER excited about offsite....we have done it before, but I prefer onsite. But we'll be at Disney....so it's a blast no matter what!

Excited to be here planning fall trips with all of you! Now if they would just release Nov park hours.....!

Hi! We will be at WDW in mid September to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. I told our kids instead of the usual celebration party...I wanted us all to go to WDW and take grandkids for first time. So there will be 5 adults and 6 & 8 year old girls. So I am super excited. We have not been there in 15 years. I am using a TA for 1st time ever. I am a little nervous about that. We do have reservations for several character dining, including Cinderella's Table with the girls having appointments at Biddidi Boddidi Boutique before we go. Like everyone, hoping for free dining so we can do all the character dining we have reserved. But irregardless, we are going to WDW and it will be FABULOUS!

We are going from Sept. 4th to September 14th, staying at POP, 3 families, 6 Adults, 4 kids (10,7,5,3).

One of the families (my Sister in Law & DH with kids aged 7 & 5), they have never been to Disney and worst, they have never being on a plane before!

So exciting for them! (and for us as well, a long trip for us, 5555 miles away from WDW).

The rest of us (DW, DS10, DS3 and my in-laws) have been at WDW (and Orlando) many times already (Celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, etc. including Grandpa turning 70 at WDW this September :yay:).

This board is great, thank you all for the prompt replies to my questions :)
:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter