2018 Bounce Back released today!!

So I’m going next month and want to book a bounce back for early 2019. Is that even possible? How does that work since the 2019 isn’t released yet?

There are bounce back offers in December. They are normally room discount offers. The room discount BB usually runs from around the beginning of November through the following mid-August. The Free Dining BB usually runs from mid-Aug. through approximately the end of October each year.

Thanks! So, would it be correct to say that, historically, there has pretty much always been some sort of BB offer, just depends on the time of year if it would be free dining or room discount?

Thanks! So, would it be correct to say that, historically, there has pretty much always been some sort of BB offer, just depends on the time of year if it would be free dining or room discount?
Yes. And there is always more bb availability as soon as the new bb is released. So typically August is the best month to book the FD bb and November/December are the best months to book the room only bb.

is there any in october? :(

Not sue what you are asking. Are you staying in October & want to know if you will be able to book a bounceback rate for a future stay? Then yes, you can call the bounceback extension 8844 & ask what the current offer is.

Are you staying before then & want to know if you can book a bounceback offer for a trip in October, than no. October dates have been excluded the last 2 years. There is a picture posted on the previous page tha has the dates included in the room discount offer.

Not sue what you are asking. Are you staying in October & want to know if you will be able to book a bounceback rate for a future stay? Then yes, you can call the bounceback extension 8844 & ask what the current offer is.

Are you staying before then & want to know if you can book a bounceback offer for a trip in October, than no. October dates have been excluded the last 2 years. There is a picture posted on the previous page tha has the dates included in the room discount offer.

Sorry for the mess, I don't know how this bounceback thing is or works. :(
I stayed at ASMusic in September 2014, ASSport in November 2015 and ASMovies February 2017, but I got my packages through an official disney seller here in São Paulo where I live (Brazil). I always got Free Dining Plan promo or Room Discount promo which helped me A LOT since 1 USD = 3.4 BRL which makes a lot more difficult to be able to visit Disney.

I'm planning on staying at Pop Century this October and would like to know if there's any kind of promotion or discount that usually exist for this month, since the seller said they don't have any information yet about this period discounts.

And since you mentioned this bounceback thing, could you please explain how it works? If I stay at disney (getting the package through official disney website) I'm able to call them and get discounts for a return? I cannot do that because I'm getting the full pakcage at a Disney reseller not disney website itself?

ps: sorry for my english :( and BIG thanks in advance :)

Sorry for the mess, I don't know how this bounceback thing is or works. :(
I stayed at ASMusic in September 2014, ASSport in November 2015 and ASMovies February 2017, but I got my packages through an official disney seller here in São Paulo where I live (Brazil). I always got Free Dining Plan promo or Room Discount promo which helped me A LOT since 1 USD = 3.4 BRL which makes a lot more difficult to be able to visit Disney.

I'm planning on staying at Pop Century this October and would like to know if there's any kind of promotion or discount that usually exist for this month, since the seller said they don't have any information yet about this period discounts.

And since you mentioned this bounceback thing, could you please explain how it works? If I stay at disney (getting the package through official disney website) I'm able to call them and get discounts for a return? I cannot do that because I'm getting the full pakcage at a Disney reseller not disney website itself?

ps: sorry for my english :( and BIG thanks in advance :)

Your English is great!! :goodvibes

A bounceback offer is a discount Disney offers to anyone who books another resort stay while they are a current guest at one of their resorts. They want you to "bounce back" for another vacation at Disney. As long as you are a registered guest at a Disney, you are eligible to book the discount. It does not matter if you booked your current stay through a travel agent or booked on your own. The only thing I am not certain of is if you are staying on vacation club points, because I have never done that. These discounts have been always available for at least the last 20 years that I know of.

There are 2 typical offers: free dining for dates in the following year & a room discount. There is usually only 1 offer available. Starting in mid August through mid October, the offer has been for free dining during limited dates for the following year. In mid October, the offer changes to a room discount for dates in the following year. This continues to be the offer until the following August when it changes again to free dining. Now that is how it has gone for the last 7 - 10 years. Disney can change that at any time.

The dates for free dining the following year usually have a week or 2 in May or June, August, September & some of December. The room discount usually has more dates available. But all of October & November have been excluded from discounts for the last few years.

Disney does not make it easy to find out about the bounceback offers. They used to have info on the resort TV station, they emailed the information to you for awhile; they have left flyers or pamphlets in the room & most recently they have put the info inside the guest information booklet that you get at check in or in your guest room. Getting that booklet is very hit or miss tho. Not every resort leaves the booklet in your room or gives it at check in. So if you are interested at all, the best thing to do is call extension 8844 right from the phone in your room. That line is dedicated to the bounceback offers. You don't have to wait to be invited or get information before you call. As long as you are a current on site guest, you can call. Just tell them you are interested in the bounceback or future stay offer. Disney sometimes calls it bounceback & sometimes calls it future stay. Either name means the same thing.

You have to book before the phones close on your check out day. If you book a package like free dining, you have to pay a $200 deposit when you book. If you book a room discount reservation, you have to pay 1 night's deposit when you book. The usual cancellation policies apply. So you can cancel a package up to 30 days before arrival & a room reservation up to 5 days before arrival & get your deposit back.

Not all resorts, room types or dates are included. And availability changes as time goes on too. So always call & check what dates are included & what resorts are available while you are there. A resort that might not be available for my dates might be for your dates. The only way to know for sure is to call.

If returning is a possibility & your dates are included, it is a good idea to book while you can. You can always cancel if your plans change or if something better comes along. But it is nice to have a discount locked in. If you are planning on going in 2019, call 8844 from your room phone while you are at Pop in October. Ask what the offer is & what is available for the dates you want in 2019.

Sorry that is a long post but I hope it helps. :goodvibes

@focusondisney WOW I can't even describe how much you've just helped me!
First of all I wanna thank you for been such a nice person and explaining to me with that much details and information! Big, big thanks! :D

I missunderstood it all, I thought bouncebacks were promotional deals that "bounces back" every year, like regular room discount and/or free dining.
So, I was in the wrong thread lol I would like to know about regular promotions for October, not these bounceback offers.

But it was great that I ended up here because I could finally understand what bounceback mean and how it works.
I didn't even know it exists. lol
Now I'm gonna check it up this bounceback offers at the resort during my next stay :)

big thanks once again :disrocks:

If you book a bounce back is it possible to tweak dates down the road?
You can try but there is no guarantee that they will be able to accommodate your request. Even to move your reservation by one day they need to find availability for your entire new stay, not just the additional day. Sometimes it’s easier to book a room-only reservation for one or 2 days if you need to add to your dates.

we go in three weeks, are these BB offers still available? looking to book another date later in the year.

Yes, it will be the room discount offer. That is in effect until August 15th. Just call ext 8844 from your room phone, even if there is no printed information in your room. That number takes you right to the dedicated bounceback offer line. They sometimes ask for your current reservation number so it helps to have that handy. They can book without it but just so you know they might ask. Also, they need 1 night's deposit when you book.

The current BB/Future Stay Offer is for a room-only discount for selected dates between now and the end of 2018. If you go back a page to post 490 on page 25, @vinotinto included a picture of the offer in their post. All details and dates are there.

So in all my Disney years I just learned of this bounce back thing.....I called Disney to request a room near an elevator and asked her about bounce back offers and how they work and she said "wow, you have a great one waiting for you....its only good Sept 4-29th". I asked if it was free dining and she said "no its better"???? Then she said if I came for those dates my next bounce back would be for early 2019 and thats usually free food? Whats better than free food? I booked this coming trip with a 25% off deluxe offer so how can it be better than food during the food and wine fest? Anyone have a guess?

If we go camping at Ft. Wilderness this fall, will we be able to book a bounceback at Pop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!