2018 Bounce Back released today!!

We tried booking a bb for Dec. 22 - Jan. 4 yesterday. The system would not allow it, though I'm not surprised cause that's going into 2019. I asked if we could book Dec. 22-31, but the system would not allow that either. The cm was surprised and tried to get a superior to help her, but they were unable to do it.

I'm interested in finding others who have booked the bb beginning Dec. 22. I will keep trying.
My understanding is that the system will not allow a booking more than 500 days in advance. Do you know when your 500 day mark will be? Will you still be at Disney? If not, could you book for dates within the window and then call the number posted earlier in this thread from home and TRY to move your bb to your desired dates but there's no guarantee that it would be available.

We tried booking a bb for Dec. 22 - Jan. 4 yesterday. The system would not allow it, though I'm not surprised cause that's going into 2019. I asked if we could book Dec. 22-31, but the system would not allow that either. The cm was surprised and tried to get a superior to help her, but they were unable to do it.

I'm interested in finding others who have booked the bb beginning Dec. 22. I will keep trying.

Only because I don't feel like doing the math....but are we 499 days out? Or too far from that date?

Thank you for all the info. regarding booking a second room for someone not on the trip. I tried booking a second room for someone else yesterday who was not on the trip and I was told I could not do so. I will try again later. :)
Tell them they need to speak to guest services, they will explain that the policy changed last year. But there has to be two adults on your current reservation now in order to book 2 rooms. If you are the only adult in your room at this time we will only be allowed to book one room

Last edited:
Tell them they need to speak to guest services, they will explain that the policy changed last year. But there has to be two adults on your current reservation now in order to book 2 rooms. If you are the only adult in your room at this time we will only be allowed to book one room
Okay, thanks, I will. There are two adults in my room.

I will admit that I've never heard of Disney allowing to book a separate room for someone who is not there regardless of how many adults are on the reservation.

That being said, I hope to be proven wrong if someone here successfully does this!!

My understanding is that the system will not allow a booking more than 500 days in advance. Do you know when your 500 day mark will be? Will you still be at Disney? If not, could you book for dates within the window and then call the number posted earlier in this thread from home and TRY to move your bb to your desired dates but there's no guarantee that it would be available.

Thanks. That makes sense. Yesterday the start of my trip was 494 days out, but check out was past 500 days. I'll wait.

Thanks. That makes sense. Yesterday the start of my trip was 494 days out, but check out was past 500 days. I'll wait.

Yup. Checkout is past 500. I had the problem booking on day one for arrival Dec. 22. They made it for Dec 18-2 and now need to call to move it.

Originally booked CSR, but considering switching to POP. Savings are now worth it again with the refurbished rooms.

I've never booked with BBO but might while we're there in October. Can I use the offer to make more than one reservation? They would both be for the same people on the reservation we'll have while we're there.

I've never booked with BBO but might while we're there in October. Can I use the offer to make more than one reservation? They would both be for the same people on the reservation we'll have while we're there.
Yes, you have till October 31 before the free dining bounce back expires to book. You just need a $200 deposit with a participating resort, and as long as your arrival date falls on a free dining date you would get it for your entire trip up to 14 days

Does anyone know the bounceback for the first half of the year? Is it room only?
There isn't a BounceBack currently available for the first part of the year.

The bb before this was a room discount but I don't know what dates it was for. It is no longer available to be booked as it ended Aug 15th.

I'm checking in Oct. 31. Checking out Nov. 4. Does that mean I could book the FD BB if I call the first night? Or does it have to be on your check-out night?

I'm checking in Oct. 31. Checking out Nov. 4. Does that mean I could book the FD BB if I call the first night? Or does it have to be on your check-out night?

I would definitely book it the night you arrive if you are wanting to book the FD BB. My understanding is that a new BB offer will begin after October 31st.

There isn't a BounceBack currently available for the first part of the year.

The bb before this was a room discount but I don't know what dates it was for. It is no longer available to be booked as it ended Aug 15th.

Previous BB was a room discount but for dates until the end of 2017. I booked one back in late June. I originally wanted it for next year but there was nothing. At the time the CM told me I may be able to change it later for 2018 if there was something available.

What's the maximum length of stay you can get free dining for? We usually do 11 nights, 12 days with a ten day ticket in the parks and two travel days. That gets us 11 days of cedits. Could we add water park tickets and stretch the stay to, say, 15 days and get 14 days of free dining?

New to the whole Bounce back thing. I have a one night stay booked for September 30. Hoping to get a bounce back room only discount for early May 2018. I know none of the free dining dates cover our stay. Is there any hope that I may be able to get an offer that I can take advantage of, if not I may just cancel my reservation and book somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts