2018 Canadian Roll Call

March 10 - March 17 - Caribbean beach resort. 6th trip for our family, and 1st trip for our 12 yr old niece who we surprised with a trip to Disney World.

Wdw mid August for 10 nights, haven’t finalized dates yet. Hoping for 5 at POR and 5 at CBR

Just booked out room for Thanksgiving. AKLV October 6th to 12th.
Any idea how we can get good rate for the flight. We are flying out from Buffalo.

Just booked out room for Thanksgiving. AKLV October 6th to 12th.
Any idea how we can get good rate for the flight. We are flying out from Buffalo.

The cheapest I can see on cheapo air is $407 round trip taxes in. I usually go on kayak and create a flight alert

We changed our reservation so that we're now staying at Swan (not Pop).

just paid in full for our upcoming trip Feb 28- March 7 (parents only trip)

now comes the fun park of planning things

we are going to stay at CB again we stayed a few years back and like it. It was a great deal because they are under construction but for the two of us its ok because we will not be spending too much time at the resort anyways only there to sleep and have breakfast

Add us to the list! Apr 11-18, staying at Pop. First time in 20 years for me, first time every for rest of the family.

Going down April 27-May 6th here!!

Long trip, but worth it to hit Dapper Day, and spend a good chunk of time there!
Doing a split stay between Value resorts OR a Cabin depending how many people we manage to get together! There's 2-4 of us coming from Canada, while the rest are down there already doing a Cultural Representative Program!

Heading down March 7-17 :flower1: First time staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort for 3 nights then on to a vacation villa for the rest. Cannot wait :dogdance:

Mid-Dec 2018.

After switching a few Disney trips to Universal last minute (love the onsite resorts, unlimited front-of-the line passes, easy boat transportation, and lack of required planning) I'm committing to a WDW trip again one year from now. My kids were little for their first 3 WDW trips so it's time to do trip 4 and hope we still like WDW as much as we used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!