2018 dates for WDW hotels/packages?

Okay so I think I understand but also slightly stressing a little I have NEVER tried to book a reservation this early for Disney in my life but I want The poly for December 2018. It is over 499 days and when I search those dates it says the rooms are unavailable.... that is only because it is over 499 days correct?? that does not mean they are all already booked?? correct?? thanks for helping me with my Disney planning insanity!

I'm waiting for the same month so not until at least August. :(

A few months ago I made my reservation for 499 days out for June 2018. I put the deposit down for one night. The rate released today is about $12 more than what my deposit was for. Do I need to give Disney more $ or is my reservation ok and I don't need to do anything?

Booked my family and I in for the end of next august for 2 weeks at the beach club resort!!!

So, online reservations can be canceled up to 6 days in advance with no penalty? (This is what Mousesavers says...still current info?) And you get your full deposit back?

Your reservation is ok, you will be charged the difference when you pay in full.
Really? I called March 2017 to book for April 2018 and I assume was given 2017 rack rate since 2018 prices were not available. I have an email with confirmation number, daily rate, total due. This is now completely different when I go to pay for the room? I wasn't told that on the phone nor is there fine print on the email

Really? I called March 2017 to book for April 2018 and I assume was given 2017 rack rate since 2018 prices were not available.

Correct. When you call and make a room only before rack rates are released you are quoted the highest nightly rate for the current year. Once they release the rates for your dates, your new total is calculated and due upon check in.

I have an email with confirmation number, daily rate, total due. This is now completely different when I go to pay for the room?

Yes.

I wasn't told that on the phone nor is there fine print on the email

You should have been told. I've never seen it in the fine print.

Are the all-star resorts being held back for the first 3 weeks of may? They come up with no availability whatsoever :confused:

Are the all-star resorts being held back for the first 3 weeks of may? They come up with no availability whatsoever :confused:

I know this past May the Cheer Worlds Competition reserved all 3 All Stars completely. Maybe they're expecting the same next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter