2018 dates for WDW hotels/packages?

I know this past May the Cheer Worlds Competition reserved all 3 All Stars completely. Maybe they're expecting the same next year.

Thanks for the reply, but can I just say:

UGHHHH. Was hoping to book this for my resort or possibly as a bounce backfire may during my November trip. Any idea when they will announce the dates of this cheer thing? Nothing drives me crazier than cheerleaders.

UGHHHH. Was hoping to book this for my resort or possibly as a bounce backfire may during my November trip. Any idea when they will announce the dates of this cheer thing? Nothing drives me crazier than cheerleaders.

Usually by Mid Fall.

All-Star cheer teams practice year round 6+ hours/wk with the primary goal of a earning a bid to the Summit. Events are planned and announced a year in advance, including competitions Oct-April which allow the top 3-10 teams (out of hundreds) to qualify for a chance to compete at the Championships in Orlando. All-Star rooms (not Pop!) are set aside because some teams will not qualify until less than a month before the event. Any rooms not booked would eventually be released, but most guests don't would be happier elsewhere.

If you don't want to be around them, plan accordingly.

Division I All-Star Cheer Summit Championships, May 4-6, 2018
Varsity All-Star Dance Championships, May 5-6, 2018
Division II All-Star Cheer Summit Championships, May 11-13, 2018

In addition to filling the All-Star resorts (not Pop), teams in the past have overflowed into Coronado Springs which is closest to ESPN and has been headquarters for some events, though this is likely change because of ongoing construction.

There might also be something up with the All Star resorts currently. The only values showing dates for February 4-10 is Pop Century & Art of Animation.

All-Star cheer teams practice year round 6+ hours/wk with the primary goal of a earning a bid to the Summit. Events are planned and announced a year in advance, including competitions Oct-April which allow the top 3-10 teams (out of hundreds) to qualify for a chance to compete at the Championships in Orlando. All-Star rooms (not Pop!) are set aside because some teams will not qualify until less than a month before the event. Any rooms not booked would eventually be released, but most guests don't would be happier elsewhere.

If you don't want to be around them, plan accordingly.

Division I All-Star Cheer Summit Championships, May 4-6, 2018
Varsity All-Star Dance Championships, May 5-6, 2018
Division II All-Star Cheer Summit Championships, May 11-13, 2018

In addition to filling the All-Star resorts (not Pop), teams in the past have overflowed into Coronado Springs which is closest to ESPN and has been headquarters for some events, though this is likely change because of ongoing construction.

Thank you! I just know cheerleaders can be very rowdy and loud and I'm sure it makes the crowds worse too. This definitely is going to make me look at dates a little closer. And maybe choose a different location.

There might also be something up with the All Star resorts currently. The only values showing dates for February 4-10 is Pop Century & Art of Animation.

This is exactly what happens on my search. Those two pop up with availability but nothing for the others. I'm probably not going to book until I see the bounce back in November anyways. I was just trying to get an idea.

Thank you! I just know cheerleaders can be very rowdy and loud and I'm sure it makes the crowds worse too. This definitely is going to make me look at dates a little closer. And maybe choose a different location.

We were there the second week of May this year. We saw some cheerleaders in the parks, but it didn't affect our touring at all.

Also, I think any group of teenagers has the ability to be "rowdy," not just cheerleaders. In fact, for the most part, I think the cheerleaders are more loud than rowdy (although I'm sure there are exceptions).

We were there the second week of May this year. We saw some cheerleaders in the parks, but it didn't affect our touring at all.

Also, I think any group of teenagers has the ability to be "rowdy," not just cheerleaders. In fact, for the most part, I think the cheerleaders are more loud than rowdy (although I'm sure there are exceptions).

Good to know it didn't affect you in any way. I'm going off my own experience with them, though. Which mostly stems from my high school and college years. And they always seemed to be on just another level than most. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. They deserve to have fun. I just would prefer to avoid it as much as I can on my own vacation. And by rowdy, I meant loud. I didn't mean that they run around acting like animals. :)

When do they typically start announcing deals for 2018? Such as room only discounts, special packages etc.

Also have they ever had free dining in January- April?

Thanks!

thanks for that link. Looks like historically the summer 15-25% discount packages are released in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter