2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

My 180 days is June 12th, so 190 puts it at June 2nd. That would mean Disney should have Dec. up in four days. Up until now, they have been opening a day at a time in Nov. as each days passes, not the entire month in one shot. I am not optimistic, seeing as how this happens every year.

If you subscribe to Kenny the Pirate's Character Locator, he already has the calendar/schedule for December 2018 posted. I'm not sure how he gets access to it early, but I always find him to be very reliable.

My 180 days is June 12th, so 190 puts it at June 2nd. That would mean Disney should have Dec. up in four days. Up until now, they have been opening a day at a time in Nov. as each days passes, not the entire month in one shot. I am not optimistic, seeing as how this happens every year.
You're correct that they are only publishing one new day of park hours at a time. We arrive Dec 8th and the hours are not there yet but they should be posted for each of our days over the next little bit. In time to book our dining which is really what matter to me at this point.

The park hours are only guidelines anyway. I've been in parks the day of, only to find out they changed the hours at some point during that day!

Is it possible to call and change the number of park days (tickets) on a FD package? My DS booked a package and meant to change the tickets to 4 days but he has 6 day tickets. Probably won't use all 6 days, so he'd like to change it to 4 days. Is this possible, or is it locked in once booked? They are staying 6 nights.

Is it possible to call and change the number of park days (tickets) on a FD package? My DS booked a package and meant to change the tickets to 4 days but he has 6 day tickets. Probably won't use all 6 days, so he'd like to change it to 4 days. Is this possible, or is it locked in once booked? They are staying 6 nights.
As long as they have not started using their tickets I'm sure they can call and reduce the number of days. Have they paid in full? There may be some fees if his trip is soon.

As long as they have not started using their tickets I'm sure they can call and reduce the number of days. Have they paid in full? There may be some fees if his trip is soon
No, trip isn't until December and only a deposit has been paid. I went and looked at a trip I have booked with tickets and it looks like it can be done in MDE, but I didn't want to change mine so I didn't test it out. I'll have him check and see if he can do it online otherwise he can call. Thanks!

No, trip isn't until December and only a deposit has been paid. I went and looked at a trip I have booked with tickets and it looks like it can be done in MDE, but I didn't want to change mine so I didn't test it out. I'll have him check and see if he can do it online otherwise he can call. Thanks!
Yes, changing the number of tickets from six to four days should be no problem.

If he booked online and has a 'change' option, he should be able to do it himself. If the change option is not there he can call in and they will make the changes for him. Should not be any trouble at all since it's not until December and only the deposit has been paid.

Any tips on how to get ADR for Ohana dinner and BOG lunch? I tried booking 180 days.. but no luck for both.

Any tips on how to get ADR for Ohana dinner and BOG lunch? I tried booking 180 days.. but no luck for both.
We are going the second week in sept and have four BOG lunch reservations and plan on eventually canceling two, but it is just for two guests too.

Hi, We are going from November 24 to December 2 but thank you.
You may also wish to sign up for your month's Dining Cancellation thread. While you cannot post what you want, people share what they are going to cancel and you can try to coordinate grabbing their reservation. I've had some success with that. November's thread should be open and December's should open tomorrow.

You may also wish to sign up for your month's Dining Cancellation thread. While you cannot post what you want, people share what they are going to cancel and you can try to coordinate grabbing their reservation. I've had some success with that. November's thread should be open and December's should open tomorrow.
Do you have a link? I searched for November 2018 Dining cancellation, and the search came up empty.

Wow! Thanks!

Does anyone know if I wanted to add a person to our free dining reservation, would that require a complete cancel and rebook, or would I just be able to add them to the room and make sure they have the same tickets as us?

Does anyone know if I wanted to add a person to our free dining reservation, would that require a complete cancel and rebook, or would I just be able to add them to the room and make sure they have the same tickets as us?
If your room is not at capacity and you are not changing duration, you should be able to have someone added to your room. It's best to call Disney and check though.

If your room is not at capacity and you are not changing duration, you should be able to have someone added to your room. It's best to call Disney and check though.
Nope, it's just me and DH. We're considering bringing my nephew along but wanted to see if it was even possible before I bring it up to my sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter