2018 July Discounts

Yes there is. We are going the last week in July. I did get a discount with a travel agency already. It wasnt a big discount like I had hoped but it is better then nothing. It saved us around 300.00
Let me find the other post.

I'm not sure but we are going the last week in July. I did get a discount with a travel agency already. It wasnt a big discount like I had hoped but it is better then nothing. It saved us around 300.00

That sounds awesome, unless you're going for like 15 days, $300 savings is always a decent deal in my book. I guess it was something TA-specific, unless Disney already has discounts out for July??

That sounds awesome, unless you're going for like 15 days, $300 savings is always a decent deal in my book. I guess it was something TA-specific, unless Disney already has discounts out for July??
We are only going for 5 nights and it was from a TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!