2018 Military...

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
Waiting on the 2018 Military discount to come out... Wish they would release it already... :hourglass

I'm waiting too!!! Hope it is renewed.

Though, we are still undecided on when we will go next year. It all depends on ODD's softball schedule, and she is trying out for a new year-round team this week. If she makes it, summer is out. We might have to do a Christmas trip! :santa:

Me too...
We are going for Marathon weekend, starting on January 3--so it is close! Currently we have a rack rate reservation for a cabin at Fort Wilderness--we have a family of 6 (2 parents, 4 tween/teen sons.)
If a military discount is available for a deluxe room at either BWI or WL, we'd like to switch to that. With 4 boys--the "free" snacks in the lounge will help cut our food costs a lot! Plus, for the BWI, it is right on the race course for many of the races--so my husband will be able to come cheer me on at mile 24 without having to ride a bus! :)

Still waiting patiently...:yo-yo:

We've got our dates worked out. I think we'll do 7/14/18 - 7/22/18 at BWI CL (pending availability). :flower1:

BWI is one of the few resorts we haven't stayed at yet, so we will hopefully be able to knock it off the list next year.

In the meantime.....Only 13 more days until we arrive at the Polynesian!!! :cloud9:

anyone remember when they announced the 2017 discount?, I need rooms for Feb, and would like to book them and do't want to miss the military discount

anyone remember when they announced the 2017 discount?, I need rooms for Feb, and would like to book them and do't want to miss the military discount

It was released on 9/28/16. I still have the confirmation email from the day I booked, which was the day it was released. :)

It's here!!!!!

I am off work this week and have been eagerly waiting being able to switch our room only reservations over to a military discount. Our new kitten had me up off and on last night. I guess when DH left for work he shut the bedroom door so I could actually sleep. I didn't get up till after 9:30 and just now remembered to check the site! I'm on hold for a CM now. We're trying to get two rooms at POR switched over. Good luck to everyone else trying to book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter