2018 Moonlight Magic Nights Announced

Has anyone received any kind of email about tomorrows RSVP? I have had email communication problems with my account and I don't know if the emails went out already. I assume that there is a link in the email to send you to the page you need to be on to RSVP. Also I would assume that the email would confirm the time it should start. Anyone out there please help and if the email did go out can someone forward it to me?
I have not gotten anything.

Does anyone know if you will be able to see the link even if your reservation wasn't made through DVC? I have a stay that coincides with the January date, but it isn't linked to my DVC account. I assumed when I RSVPd it would ask me for a confirmation number.

No link, can't find anything on the site (which is running slow with all of us trying to book) and can't connect to Member Services. Funsies!

Still no email. The links posted get me to the page but when I put in my numbers it comes back with an error. I have a valid reservation during Jan 11

Still no email. The links posted get me to the page but when I put in my numbers it comes back with an error. I have a valid reservation during Jan 11

Yeah, I was having the same issue. About to call member services.

Just got the email and still having the same problem.

And of course the member services number is not working. Willing to bet the system crashed. Disney IT at its finest.

Last edited:
I finally got my email with RSVP link this morning, but it does not recognize my dvc member number and/ or does not recognize my resort reservation number. The times that it recognized those numbers it would give an error. I've wasted hours on this today...so frustrating.

When did you reservation your room? DVC created their database of onsite reservations a WEEK ago. If you made the room reservation after that, you won't be in the onsite database. This was our issue, we booked the room last night.

When did you reservation your room? DVC created their database of onsite reservations a WEEK ago. If you made the room reservation after that, you won't be in the onsite database. This was our issue, we booked the room last night.

I made my reservation on Nov 20, so that must not be my issue. Thanks for the info!

Supposedly got mine for Jan 28 after about an hour and a half on hold. I made my reservations in August for AoA using cash. First I was getting the error webpage, then it wasn't recognizing member id or reservation number.

MS said I wasn't using the correct reservation number, but it was the only one I had he looked in the system and found a different pine for me to try but they didn't help either

He then said he could register me but it would take 30 minutes.

When it was all done he told me there were errors with the system and it wasn't recognizing reservations and accounts, and they were having problems all over.
It didn't seem to matter how you reserved your trip, if you were able to get it online it was just dumb luck.

Like others the email will take 10-14 days.

Not surprised at all by this.

Our planned trip to celebrate my retirement was planned for September 9-18 - looks like I'll push it back 2 nights so we'll be there for one of the Moonlight Magic nights at Hollywood Studios! Top off the trip with a special night!

We are booked for the 2/6 event. Would love to know how many people they allow into the park. I've heard they're actually pretty crowded.

Does anyone know if you will be able to see the link even if your reservation wasn't made through DVC? I have a stay that coincides with the January date, but it isn't linked to my DVC account. I assumed when I RSVPd it would ask me for a confirmation number.
We are staying at GF and it is not showing up on either site.

Each member number should be a different membership. Each Use Year is a separate membership. I don't think you can have multiple member numbers on a single membership.
This isn't true..... We have 3 owners on the same Deed, each owner has their own individual member number.

Do they allow FP use of some how with these events? I don't know how well I would really enjoy one of these events if it required waiting in line for a long time for the rides and attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!