My Universal Photo Packages

You should be able to get the Gringotts photo and exit before the ride.

I don't know about meeting the Minions, someone else should know though. The ride is a theater with seats that move along with the 3D movie on the screen. Or there is a row of motionless seats available.

Yes, you can get a minions photo if you go through the gift shop. But there IS a motion-free seat in that theater as well!

My daughter and I both started getting nauseous on all he simulator rides at Universal so we started doing ALL of the rides in the "stationary" rows of the simulator rides. You get to enjoy the story without experiencing the motion. I highly recommend it if this affects you.

On a separate note, the photo package is GREAT....IF you get it on sale. I can't imagine it worth the money if you buy it at full price. There are just not enough photographers around the parks to make it worth the money. See my threads that detail what we bought and what we got. I like to buy ride photos, so from that standpoint, it was worth it - I would have spent more buying them flat out - but the rest of the "opportunities" for photos was lacking.

Fingers crossed for something before go in December. Plan on "upgrading" to Seasonal AP, so hoping for something that gets us unlimited pictures for a year. Anyone know if they offer a package for APs or if pictures might be included for APs like at Disney?

Not included like disney. If you see a sale, jump on it.

I bought one last sale, but I let someone else use it thinking another sale would come along before I go in Nov.

Now I am getting nervous it is not happening.

Not included like disney. If you see a sale, jump on it.

I bought one last sale, but I let someone else use it thinking another sale would come along before I go in Nov.

Now I am getting nervous it is not happening.
I was hoping for one before our trip in November as well!

Hoping for a black Friday sale. The dilemma I keep running in to is that we're going for 5 days and they don't have packages that length that are showing for me.

One special for Mardi gras was 5 days (consecutive days) for $79.99. So they may well do it again. It included 3 prints at the time.

One special for Mardi gras was 5 days (consecutive days) for $79.99. So they may well do it again. It included 3 prints at the time.
That's great to hear! I just don't wanna piece together different ones. Is it unlimited downloads?

I literally check the site every day waiting for a special. I have a few months, but hoping it comes before Christmas shopping time.

Hoping for a black Friday sale. The dilemma I keep running in to is that we're going for 5 days and they don't have packages that length that are showing for me.
do they typically have a black friday sale? We're looking to buy for Jan and that would be great!

I think there WILL be a Black Friday sale. Keep checking. It's usually not just a one day thing - I found it to be offered for weeks. Good luck everybody! It makes the package worth it!
and will it just be posted on their site, so I should login and check, right? Or do they mention it in an email at all? This would be a great opportunity for our trip in January

and will it just be posted on their site, so I should login and check, right? Or do they mention it in an email at all? This would be a great opportunity for our trip in January
Keep checking

Hopefully someone will alert us here if they find out info before you do

Many share info with photo deals

Attachments

• 46373415_10215496371655216_1165387599938846720_n.jpg
    46373415_10215496371655216_1165387599938846720_n.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter