Nothing booked yet, but I am already mentally planning my 7th Annual Solo Trip. I'm thinking Feb 3-10, probably doing again what I did for this year, holding out for early October in hopes of booking a room only discount online for a Preferred room at POP.

I'm anxiously awaiting first-hand news of Pandora and how it impacts AK touring and FPs. I usually spend just one day at AK, but suspect I'll need at least part of a couple of days if I want to do both of the new attractions.

One month ago I was on the first day of this year's trip and I'm already obsessed with next year's!

We are going March 2018! Can't wait!!!! Haven't booked anything yet as I want to book my airfare before booking our resort. So looks like August before we will be able to book, but in the meantime, saving, saving and some more saving!!!

We are also more than likely in for March 2018 for a quick trip. Thinking the 8th-12 or something like that. We went that same timeframe last year so we are taking this year off, but ready to get back! We stay offsite in the Disney Springs area, hoping to snag a room at the DoubleTree or Hilton Buena Vista Palace in the next few weeks!!

2018 huh, well . .. . . I haven't really started planning anything yet, but it is pretty likely that something will happen in August lol

Haha I'm originally from Indiana where the weather is similarly strange at times so no big, but thank you!
HAHA! no problem. I currently live in Florida. (only 2 hours from the caslte). We will be there in next weekend. I told my coworker that is cool this weekend, we better get rain next weekend so that way the weekend we go it will be warm and dry! lol

My countdown on my phone reminded me that we're officially less than a year out! This time next year we'll be adventuring at WDW for our FIRST TIME EVER.
*happy dance* :dancer:

Joining in on the 2018 club. We are 630 days away!!! I can not wait to go back home. It is me, DH, DD11 and DD5. My youngest DD is special needs and after missing 8 days of school her teachers said taking her to disney was the best thing for her! She really blossomed there. I can not wait to see what the next trip will bring for her.

I really wish 2017 could work, but it is not looking good (DH and I wanted to celebrate our 15 year anniversary in WDW). We went on our honeymoon and I got so sick we had to leave earlier and didn't even make it to a park.
Congrats! I'm sure it will go by very fast! That is so awesome about your DD. Disney just has that way to make all your troubles and cares go away and what is left behind it joy, pure joy! I know she your your family will have the best time!! p.s. stay health no more trips cut short!!

Nothing booked yet, but I am already mentally planning my 7th Annual Solo Trip. I'm thinking Feb 3-10, probably doing again what I did for this year, holding out for early October in hopes of booking a room only discount online for a Preferred room at POP.

I'm anxiously awaiting first-hand news of Pandora and how it impacts AK touring and FPs. I usually spend just one day at AK, but suspect I'll need at least part of a couple of days if I want to do both of the new attractions.

One month ago I was on the first day of this year's trip and I'm already obsessed with next year's!

Solo!! You are brave! I have never done that. But you know what they say, Lucky #7! who knows maybe you'll get an upgrade or something cool like that.

We are going March 2018! Can't wait!!!! Haven't booked anything yet as I want to book my airfare before booking our resort. So looks like August before we will be able to book, but in the meantime, saving, saving and some more saving!!!

A year away!!! I think it is smart to look into airfare. when I was little that is how my mom did it, it always seem to work out for her.

We are also more than likely in for March 2018 for a quick trip. Thinking the 8th-12 or something like that. We went that same timeframe last year so we are taking this year off, but ready to get back! We stay offsite in the Disney Springs area, hoping to snag a room at the DoubleTree or Hilton Buena Vista Palace in the next few weeks!!

I love Disney Resorts. but I will be honest, if we have a wild hair and take a spir of the moment trip to Disney. I usually book the Hilton Buena vista place. It is always a great deal!

2018 huh, well . .. . . I haven't really started planning anything yet, but it is pretty likely that something will happen in August lol

OH how exciting!! planning is sooooo much fun! we look forward to all the details to come!!

HAHA! no problem. I currently live in Florida. (only 2 hours from the caslte). We will be there in next weekend. I told my coworker that is cool this weekend, we better get rain next weekend so that way the weekend we go it will be warm and dry! lol

*happy dance* :dancer:

Congrats! I'm sure it will go by very fast! That is so awesome about your DD. Disney just has that way to make all your troubles and cares go away and what is left behind it joy, pure joy! I know she your your family will have the best time!! p.s. stay health no more trips cut short!!

Solo!! You are brave! I have never done that. But you know what they say, Lucky #7! who knows maybe you'll get an upgrade or something cool like that.

A year away!!! I think it is smart to look into airfare. when I was little that is how my mom did it, it always seem to work out for her.

I love Disney Resorts. but I will be honest, if we have a wild hair and take a spir of the moment trip to Disney. I usually book the Hilton Buena vista place. It is always a great deal!

OH how exciting!! planning is sooooo much fun! we look forward to all the details to come!!

I think I have to get through our August 2017 trip before I can truly start organizing the August 2018 trip lol. I'll go ahead and say now though that a Memory Maker Share is imminent, and my travel dates will very likely be in the middle to end of the month.

I think I have to get through our August 2017 trip before I can truly start organizing the August 2018 trip lol. I'll go ahead and say now though that a Memory Maker Share is imminent, and my travel dates will very likely be in the middle to end of the month.

That is great time to go! the parks shouldn't be to crowded!

We put in our request to rent points at Kidani Jan 6-10 so we are a go.

Not for us.

We were there in 2016, and we are going back this year. But next year is a year off for us. College expenses will be eating us alive. We might have to take a couple of years off.

Planning for first week of October 2018. We are planning to rent points to stay at AKL for the first time and surprising our girls with it. Can't wait to start planning !

That is great time to go! the parks shouldn't be to crowded!

Yes, we love the later half of August. It is hot, which is not a plus for me, and there is always the possibility of a Hurricane, but we find that it is the perfect balance of longer summer park hours, and lighter crowds as Southern schools are getting back into session.

Okay I think we settled on Feb 4th-10th 2018! No big holidays but my worry is refurbs. I know they're bound to happen but I'm hoping they're minimal. I know we'll miss the rumored Toy Story opening if it happens in 2018 but we'll just have to go back again! I think we'll call in a few months just to ensure we have a room at least.

We put in our request to rent points at Kidani Jan 6-10 so we are a go.
My DH would love to stay there! It's his dream.

Not for us.

We were there in 2016, and we are going back this year. But next year is a year off for us. College expenses will be eating us alive. We might have to take a couple of years off.
oh no!!! :(
think of it this way, in a few years sooo much is going to open up that you'll have all new things to do and see!!

Planning for first week of October 2018. We are planning to rent points to stay at AKL for the first time and surprising our girls with it. Can't wait to start planning !
Again, My DH would be so jealous! He has always wanted to stay at AKL. Maybe one of these days I can surprise him!

Yes, we love the later half of August. It is hot, which is not a plus for me, and there is always the possibility of a Hurricane, but we find that it is the perfect balance of longer summer park hours, and lighter crowds as Southern schools are getting back into session.
I love the longer hours...more bang for your buck along with lighter crowds! its a WIN- WIN!

Okay I think we settled on Feb 4th-10th 2018! No big holidays but my worry is refurbs. I know they're bound to happen but I'm hoping they're minimal. I know we'll miss the rumored Toy Story opening if it happens in 2018 but we'll just have to go back again! I think we'll call in a few months just to ensure we have a room at least.
Rehab.... ugh. I know from personal experience (former wp cm) at least one of the WP will be closed. Just keep en eye on the boards here, they will let you know what will be closed or open.

We are looking at January. We originally were thinking the weekend after MLK day. We just got a credit of a little over $60 each (170 total for 3) on some southwest tickets that went down. However, they expire January 6th. I'll price it out when everything is released to see if it'd be worth it to go the 6th. However, I read that is always the marathon weekend, so crowds will be high and I'm sure prices too.

I'd rather go later January as I think it'll be cheaper and less crowded. But, if I can save $150 (or more if they'd go down again) when it's all said and done, I'll probably just go for the little more crowds. We will go early, and use FP wisely. We go every couple years, so we have a good idea of must do's, like to do's, don't care either way, and won't do's. I think the crowds will dissipate after Sunday anyway, right?

My Fiance just gave me the A-OKAY to book for 2018 with just the two of us! Probably because he saw how bummed I was that we needed to cancel my April 2017 family trip.

We're thinking to go in March, when would be a good time to start booking?

Probably going in 2018 for a quick trip but saving the big trip for 2019 and Star Wars

Husband just gave the green light for a 2018 trip... We had to cancel last year's trip a month out because he got a job relocation to Los Angeles... He will be in and out of town a lot the rest of this year, but said we are good for next year... I am aiming for either late February with Play, Stay, and Dine... Or September if free dining is offered (Which is our normal go to discount).... Our daughters will be 4 and 6... We go almost every year and waiting this long is driving me crazy (I love planning as much as going lol).... We normally drive as we lived in Alabama, but now we are flying cross country for our trip... If anyone has any advice for airfare discounts that would be much appreciated.... So excited! Already DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Husband just gave the green light for a 2018 trip... We had to cancel last year's trip a month out because he got a job relocation to Los Angeles... He will be in and out of town a lot the rest of this year, but said we are good for next year... I am aiming for either late February with Play, Stay, and Dine... Or September if free dining is offered (Which is our normal go to discount).... Our daughters will be 4 and 6... We go almost every year and waiting this long is driving me crazy (I love planning as much as going lol).... We normally drive as we lived in Alabama, but now we are flying cross country for our trip... If anyone has any advice for airfare discounts that would be much appreciated.... So excited! Already DOING THE HAPPY DANCE
Hurray!!! Both of those dates sound amazing! But i love the free dinning ideas!!! My parents fly in a lot from New Mexico, they really like Southwest. My mom is does a lot of those surveys and takes those $ and transfer to points so they can fly for pretty much nothing!! You should totally look into it!

We are looking at January. We originally were thinking the weekend after MLK day. We just got a credit of a little over $60 each (170 total for 3) on some southwest tickets that went down. However, they expire January 6th. I'll price it out when everything is released to see if it'd be worth it to go the 6th. However, I read that is always the marathon weekend, so crowds will be high and I'm sure prices too.

I'd rather go later January as I think it'll be cheaper and less crowded. But, if I can save $150 (or more if they'd go down again) when it's all said and done, I'll probably just go for the little more crowds. We will go early, and use FP wisely. We go every couple years, so we have a good idea of must do's, like to do's, don't care either way, and won't do's. I think the crowds will dissipate after Sunday anyway, right?

MLK is busy that weekend! Every school here in Florida has the weekend off and then to top it off our school zone give the kids the Tuesday off as well, "teacher work day". So tons of locals go that weekends. We try to avoid it, bc they seems to raise the $$ too.

My Fiance just gave me the A-OKAY to book for 2018 with just the two of us! Probably because he saw how bummed I was that we needed to cancel my April 2017 family trip.

We're thinking to go in March, when would be a good time to start booking?

Couples' trip is awesome! I am going with my DH in November...... I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to just "us" time!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Probably going in 2018 for a quick trip but saving the big trip for 2019 and Star Wars

STAR WARS!! I am totally geeking out! Can not wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!