2019 Disney Dream 5 night Bahamian Cruise - June 28, 2019

Hi! This is a little gift exchange. If you google fish extenders you can see tons of pictures. Basically, we share some information and leave little goodies for one another on one of the days of the cruise. It’s so much fun!

I am so excited....got everything booked last Friday. This will be my 6th cruise. It will only be my daughter (14) and I on the cruise and we both love doing the fish extenders. Cannot wait to sign up and start on working on the project for this group.

Hi There! We are getting excited for our cruise on June 28th - this is our second DCL vacation, but we missed the Fish Extenders the first go round. What do we need to do to participate? There are three of us - my husband, myself, and our 12 YO daughter.

Hi, Everyone! On a side note, for the Nassau port day, I've seen mixed reviews. Has anyone been before, and what sort of excursions would they recommend for the three of us with a 12 YO daughter in tow. My husband and I have been all over the Carribbean, but not with her and am a little worried after reading some reviews.

We have done the Atlantis Aquaventure twice and plan to do it again. The water park and grounds are amazing! Nassau can be a bit sketchy, so I recommend doing something guided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!