2019 Disney Dream 5 night Bahamian Cruise - June 28, 2019

Hi everyone! I am new to Disney cruising and new to this board. It will be me, my husband, and my kids (11 and 8). I'd love to join your group! I have my fish extender ready!

6 1/2 weeks till our sailing. This was a last minute cruise for us. Always wanted to do a Double Dip to Castaway Cay. Was wondering as far as the Fish Extenders Group, including us, their are 5 families. Just checking since I am shopping this week. Very Excited!

Hello, All! We are getting close! Can someone provide a little more instructions as to what we do? Is it just one day, a designated day, to distribute goodies, or do we do it whenever we like? Also, I see there are 5 families but we do individual gifts, right? Thank you! We are excited!

You can pick any day you want! Also, it’s completely up to you- you can either do a stateroom gift or individual gifts. Should we close the sign up since it’s getting close?

Getting so excited!

Thank you again for all of the help! We are getting super excited! I am okay with closing sign up as I would like to go ahead and start planning, shopping, etc. for gifts for our five families. See you all soon!

Ok! Let’s close it up. The current list will be our final list. It’s getting close everyone! Has anyone done the Castaway 5K?

I was going to do the 5K in 2015 after running the Princess Half, but we had to change our plans and return home. You can only do it attached to a race, right? I mean, I guess we could do our own 5k without the cool Disney bling...lol

Also, what's the opinion on dressing up for Pirate Night? The last time we did the cruise, Bel dressed all up, but she was five at the time. Not sure if we do a costume or just hats...Thanks!
We are getting super close!!

I think there’s an informal 5K every stop there. You can sign up when you get on the ship.

We didn’t dress up for pirate night last time. We actually hung out on our Verandah and watched the fireworks from there!

Hi! Nice to talk with you.
I will on-board to the dream sailing on 28th,jun,2019 fm japan.
At first, I'm not good English speaker...
I want to join your FE if it made by someone.
Please give me any advice how to join your group...

Hello! We have closed our FE group, but if you’d like to fill out your information on our spreadsheet you are more than welcome to. Some group members may not be checking back since it was closed, but I’m sure others will!

We are getting close everyone! So excited!

Thank you very much for your reply!
I fill in my info to the sheet.
I understood the situation, but if any body see this thread I am glad.

I just entered our information to join the fish extender group. So happy to find it! We cant wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter