2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

Discussion in 'runDisney' started by Dis_Yoda, Sep 25, 2018.

1. LdyStormy76

LdyStormy76 Looking for the Hundred Acre Woods

When the link to finalize your registration is sent by runDisney in mid summer there will be a box you check to signify that you will be completing C2C at DLP. You will then need to upload a copy of your finishers certificate from the WDW race. After rD receives and reviews everything you will receive an email stating that your form has been accepted. During the expo you will need to go to a specific booth to check in for C2C, so read the event guide carefully to find out where.

2. lisatav

lisatav Mouseketeer

All booked in for our trip! We booked at Vienna House Dream Castle for 3 nights with half board. We booked here since it was within our budget and provides transportation for the race and to the parks. Looking forwward to booking our bibs on April 2nd as that seems to be the day. We are doing the half to complete the C2C. I was told the half has never sold out which is good since we'll be flying to WDW that day for the Star Wars Half!

Dis_Yoda likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. KaitlynJ

KaitlynJ On the run again!

Our travel agent said that it'll be a while yet before we get our actual registrations. I think last year they came out in June. That's when you'll select Castle to Chateau.

5. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

The half board is only in the hotel I think? They don't offer vouchers for the park, right?

6. lisatav

lisatav Mouseketeer

I believe so. It includes breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Vienna House Dream Castle is a partner hotel, it's not Disney. To be honest, I've never heard of half board until I started planning this trip!

7. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

If you have half board at a Disney Hotel, you get vouchers and you can eat in the park. Vienna House Dream Castle isn't that close that going back for dinner is really convenient. Just so you know

8. scootersjunk

scootersjunk Mouseketeer

Thank you. What time do the sales of bibs go on? I live in New York and wonder if I should wake up earlier to clinch a bib?

9. LdyStormy76

LdyStormy76 Looking for the Hundred Acre Woods

I do not remember, mostly because I booked the bib-hotel package so did not have to worry about registering that day. Keep checking both the Run Disney France Facebook page and the website as the information will post there once it is announced.

KaitlynJ likes this.
  10. lisatav

lisatav Mouseketeer

According to someone on that other website, last year it was around 3pm GMT.