2019 DXDP - are you allowed to share? Post your ACTUAL experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m back and wanted to report I had zero problems sharing.
Restaurants we are at
Chef Mickeys
Ragland Road
Mamma Melrose
Akerhaus
Teppan Edo
Be Our Guest
Trex

Were you allowed to share in chef Mickey or Akershus? I thought that they are a buffets restaurants where sharing is not allowed. Excuse me if I didn’t understand you well

Were you allowed to share in chef Mickey or Akershus? I thought that they are a buffets restaurants where sharing is not allowed. Excuse me if I didn’t understand you well

The poster is referring to sharing dining plan credits and not food, which is why the buffet and family style/buffet establishments were referenced.

Does anyone have any experience with Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic and sharing credits?

Just finished another trip, no problems sharing at Cape May, Boatwright’s, the Wave, Flying Fish
So glad to hear no problem at Cape May. I plan on sharing credits there in July. Someone told me they read Cape May won't let you. I'm glad I checked this thread.

Here now. Two rooms. One DxDp - (two people in room) one QS (three people in room) all linked to one MDE. Have shared the DxDp credits amongst the five of us so far at Yak n Yeti, Le Cellier, California Grill brunch, Crystal Palace, Skipper’s Canteen and Wine Bar George with no issue. Some places we’ve used just two credits amongst the five of us because the DXDp includes appetizers and desserts which makes for too much food overall! Hasn’t been an issue at all!

We're still here, leaving on Friday. So far no issues at all. We've ate at Hollywood & Vine, Akershus, CRT, Sanaa, BOG, and SciFi. 6 people...4 adults, 1 child, 1 under 3 split into 2 rooms with 2 adults and 1 child on the deluxe plan. The only meal we have left is Bon Voyage.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences. The information is helpful!! We will be there in less than 2 weeks with plans to eat at:
Ohana, Crystal Palace, BOG dinner, 1900 PF, Tusker House, Tiffins, Artist Point, and Chef Mickey. We plan to treat my parents during the trip with our DDP credits.

We're still here, leaving on Friday. So far no issues at all. We've ate at Hollywood & Vine, Akershus, CRT, Sanaa, BOG, and SciFi. 6 people...4 adults, 1 child, 1 under 3 split into 2 rooms with 2 adults and 1 child on the deluxe plan. The only meal we have left is Bon Voyage.
Im surprised you didn’t have issues at Hollywood and Vine but that’s great!!

I am so sorry I flaked and didn't keep updating our meals. Got busy vacationing but not one time during our 8 nights on the deluxe plan did we have an issue at all. We let my 3yr old eat off everyone's plate or share with my 5yr old pretty much everywhere and a lot of us split meals when we could too.
We had 2A/2C in our room but used it for 5A/2C. We ate at:
Ale & Compass
Homecoming Kitchen 2X
Cape May
Via Napoli
50s Primetime
Ohana
Rainforest Cafe
Yak & Yeti
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yachtsman
Bon Voyage Breakfast
Beaches and Cream
Hollywood and Vine
Hurricane Hannah's
Whispering Canyon
Kona Cafe
TRex

Did u try splitting meals (not just sharing credits) at via Napoli? Curious.

I am so sorry I flaked and didn't keep updating our meals. Got busy vacationing but not one time during our 8 nights on the deluxe plan did we have an issue at all. We let my 3yr old eat off everyone's plate or share with my 5yr old pretty much everywhere and a lot of us split meals when we could too.
We had 2A/2C in our room but used it for 5A/2C. We ate at:
Ale & Compass
Homecoming Kitchen 2X
Cape May
Via Napoli
50s Primetime
Ohana
Rainforest Cafe
Yak & Yeti
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yachtsman
Bon Voyage Breakfast
Beaches and Cream
Hollywood and Vine
Hurricane Hannah's
Whispering Canyon
Kona Cafe
TRex

Glad to see prime time and H&V ok that list.
We had great servers at both who didn't bat an eye. We literally had no one question anything. At multiple places we were told to divide things up (when we shared) however we wanted. We were also told my 5yr old could order off the adult menu multiple times as well. I was so nervous but we had a great experience everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!