2019 International Art Festival--LGBTQ

MickleSt

Mouseketeer
If you are planning to go to the 2019 EPCOT International Art Festival, or if you have gone to previous ones, please chime in here about anything related.

We will be there on Feb 5, and probably Feb. 8.

I understand that the big concerts are usually only on weekends, so that's a bummer. But otherwise looking forward. As for special exhibits, a la the Mary Blair last time around, I'm REEEEALLY wishing for a remount of the Eyvind Earle one which was at the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco recently. But there are no announcements as yet. That would just about put me away if something Eyvind Eearle-related were to happen.

Anyone going? Anyone been? Let's hear it! Board Moderators feel free to add your two cents. Thanks!

We went last year and had a great time. We went to one of the broadway concerts (had priority pass holder seating) and loved the mini-preview of the music for the new Frozen musical. The art exhibits were nice, and the art themed food and drink offerings were great. We, unfortunately, didn't plan well to take advantage of the classes and other offerings, so when we go back I think we'll definitely plan better. The DH is the artist in the family, so I think he'll be in charge of that.

We went last year and had a great time. We went to one of the broadway concerts (had priority pass holder seating) and loved the mini-preview of the music for the new Frozen musical. The art exhibits were nice, and the art themed food and drink offerings were great. We, unfortunately, didn't plan well to take advantage of the classes and other offerings, so when we go back I think we'll definitely plan better. The DH is the artist in the family, so I think he'll be in charge of that.
Yes, I'm the designated planner, so I'm hoping we can get to do a workshop, attend a lecture, etc. Looking forward to seeing the schedule! I assume that won't be released until around the holiday season or later?

Dates have been announced. Mid-January thru Feb. The update is that the Broadway concerts will now run 7 days a week. So that's going to make it easier for those attending Mon.-Fri. (Like us!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!