2019 restaurant pricing

nevertoo muchdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi All! Disney lists prices for some restaurants on my disney experience, but some of them do not have prices like Ohana or Crystal Palace. Do you know where I could find updated prices for some of these kinds of sit down places? I am trying to calculate if the DDP is worth it for me , but hard to do without some of the prices.
Thanks!

Hi All! Disney lists prices for some restaurants on my disney experience, but some of them do not have prices like Ohana or Crystal Palace. Do you know where I could find updated prices for some of these kinds of sit down places? I am trying to calculate if the DDP is worth it for me , but hard to do without some of the prices.
Thanks!

Prices are listed on Touring Plans, including a breakdown of mealtime pricing and child/adult pricing. When you see a range (i.e. Ohana lists a range of $35-59.99) per adult on MDE, the low price is for breakfast and the high price is for dinner.

Prices are listed on Touring Plans, including a breakdown of mealtime pricing and child/adult pricing. When you see a range (i.e. Ohana lists a range of $35-59.99) per adult on MDE, the low price is for breakfast and the high price is for dinner.

Okay thank you! Have a magical day! :)

Thanks!

Here ya go: https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/d...meals-shows-and-all-you-care-to-eat-platters/

That is not true. It is a range Disney has given to try to cover all the buffet/aycte places without having to list the actual price for each place. Don't know why they don't want to, but breakfast and dinner pricing is not correct. Just looking at Ohana, breakfast for adults is $40 and dinner is $55. It's close to the range, but not exact. Akershus, however, is $55 for breakfast and $65 for dinner, so not even close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter