2019 Seven Seas Food Festival?

tony67

DIS Veteran
I'm considering doing this for a day or two since my seasonal universal pass will be blocked both weekend days (I may just upgrade it)

So when will they provide some details on this event?
Concerts, menus, cost of the lanyard etc... it is just a few weeks away
IF I get an annual pass are there typical any nice extras during this event? A discount on the snack lanyard for example?

They always seem to be last minute (or later minute) on releasing details of their events. Since it starts in just a few weeks I would expect the menu to be released shortly. You can look back at the 2019 Menu sticky thread and look at the menu from last year, I bet there are not a great deal of change from that.

Annual passes get either 10% or 15% discount on dining and shopping, depending on which level you get. You may also get a discount on parking or get free parking. You would also get access to the Pass Member Lounge, which is a nice place to get away from a busy park and relax for a little bit. If I remember correctly they have at times opened up reserved concert seating to pass members first.

The menus for 7 Seas are now on the SeaWorld website.

There look to be some new menu items on there, although I have not looked at the old menu and compared. I will get some pictures for the menu thread as soon as possible once the events starts.

They also have the concert lineup online now. Definitely an older artist concert series - Bret Michaels, 98 Degrees, Little River Band, Sugar Ray. There may be some newer ones I am not familiar with.

I'm happy there is an Italian Market this year. However, I'm sad my favorite item was removed (from the last 2 years)

I didn't realize til this morning that I will be there (end of April) for this! I saw the menu and it looks great (especially some drink items). I'll look to see about years past and if the food is as good as I hope it will be :tongue:

I was wondering what the prices are for the individual items or if you have to buy the "lanyard" for 10 items - and if so can you split it - not sure the best way to do this. Was not aware this was even going on when we would be there. Also, we are planning on going on a Sun in March - how busy is it - THanks

The prices vary. I always go with lanyards, because I think it's a better deal (and yes, lanyards can be shared)

For those that have been - I understand the food items with the lanyards are the same but the drinks are a sample size - what size are the drinks?

I just posted most of the 2019 menus in the sticky menu thread

thank you for this! really helpful for me to decide if a lanyard makes sense for me and my husband. Seems to be a lot of seafood, which I don't like. looking forward to more posts and pics of the whole event!

We loved the event last year. The lanyard is a great deal, especially if you visit for more than one day and have an annual pass.

We found many non-seafood items that we liked. The samples provide a great opportunity to try foods without it costing too much.

I think it is wonderful that it runs on Friday nights as well as weekends.

We thought the drinks were way too small. We used our punches for food only.

We loved the event last year. The lanyard is a great deal, especially if you visit for more than one day and have an annual pass.

We found many non-seafood items that we liked. The samples provide a great opportunity to try foods without it costing too much.

I think it is wonderful that it runs on Friday nights as well as weekends.

We thought the drinks were way too small. We used our punches for food only.
Thanks for the input - even with the pass holder lanyard it seem as if it is not worthwhile for a 4oz beer

I was wondering does it ever sell out. Was thinking of going in a couple of weeks on a Sunday and buying tickets when we get there. Thanks

If you are talking the park - I have not known SeaWorld to close due to capacity in years, if ever. Seems like on a New Years Eve a long time ago it did, but that is it. If you mean the food - there are times some booths have been out of certain items. If you are talking the concert - it has sold out in the stadium but you can also listen to it along the pathway.

And just an FYI - while SeaWorld does not (or extremely rarely does) close due to capacity, Aquatica will quiet frequently close for a period of time, especially right in the middle of day during spring break.

Than you. I did know if SW could possibly fill up due to the food festival. Does it get crazy busy? Thanks

Hi, we bought the SW/Aquatica AP combo last month. I saw an email for the 15 lanyard get 20 punches, but every time I put it in the cart, it doesn't say anything about the 5 free punches. I was thinking this would be a good deal with the double pour Fridays. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter