2019?

We had a trip booked and ready to go for August of this year. My nephew is moving to Alabama, and they seem to start school the beginning of August. They just found out, so we don't know what exactly his schedule will be.

So we are looking at Jan/maybe Feb (probably MLK week) or his spring break. Thinking it may be a little less crowded MLK week.

Logistics will be horrible (most likely will have to drive from Pittsburgh to Alabama, then to DW), but it'll be worth it. I really don't want to wait until next summer when we could make the logistics work better.

Last edited:
Prob in February for the Disney Princess half marathon and I'll have an AP by then from my December 2018 trip so we will likely book a bounceback for something later in the year as well. Not sure on dates yet - I have to work around wedding events for a wedding I am MoH in. Plus work schedules. BUT at least 2 2019 trips.

Just decided to switch our "off" year from 2019 to 2020, so we will be there 2/28-3/4 :D

Not sure after that. There will be at least 3 trips on those APs.

Me too! Hoping to go for Wine and Dine, Food and Wine, and maybe MNSSHP and MVMCP. If the race falls on the first weekend of November 2019 we might just be able to hit up both seasons haha. My boyfriend, myself, my best friend and her husband. Originally had things all set to go Feb 2019 but had to change it. This is the THIRD time we have postponed/changed dates so fingers crossed it pans out haha. Love so many people have Disney trips on their radar so far in advance!

2019 Disney World package booking starts June 19!!

I hope they announce soon if the Disney Springs Resort Hotels will still have all their benefits for 2019!

Any suggestions on what people think to these dates crowds wise (it’ll be my 6th visit):

November 14th - November 20th 2019: staying on property at Universal (doing Universal, IOA, Seaworld)

Heading to Tampa on the 20th to do manatee stuff and Busch Gardens for 2 days.

Cruise 23rd - 30th around the Caribbean

30th November - 11th December - back to Orlando (haven’t decided whether we’ll stay on or off property yet) but will be doing WDW.

I’m really nervous about Star Wars opening. I really don’t care for it at all so wouldn’t be sad if I didn’t get on their new rides but don’t want HS to be so busy that I can’t do ToT or Aerosmith! Help!! I think I should miss the majority of thanksgiving crowds although TG is late next year! Any suggestions appreciated :)

Me!! We are going the first week of March. Taking my mom and older brother, it'll be their first time.
We will be there about the same time - arriving on March 4. We just decided to officially do a park trip instead of a cruise next year... so time to get planning!

Packages and booking are open. Room only went up about $1 or $2 and dining and tickets we can get cheaper so for now were keeping what we have

Going the 2nd week of March. Spring Break but with SW opening late in 2019, I'm hoping a lot of people decide to wait on that and DON'T go in March. Either way, we'll plan and have a great time. Booked the trip this AM and have already paid down 2/3s of it (thank you gift cards.)

I really wanted to go for F&W this year but I don’t think is happening since we did a huge trip in Feb. Sooo I’m planning on the last week of Jan right now. Hopefully it works out bc I’m itching to go back.

Going the 2nd week of March. Spring Break but with SW opening late in 2019, I'm hoping a lot of people decide to wait on that and DON'T go in March. Either way, we'll plan and have a great time. Booked the trip this AM and have already paid down 2/3s of it (thank you gift cards.)
We are going the week before and hoping the same thing - everyone wait and see Star Wars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!