2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
Didn't see one already, so starting a 2020 Moms Panel Search thread. The application opens at noon on 9/5/2019. This will be my 3rd year applying and hoping third time's a charm!

Eligibility Requirements:

All Panelists Must:
  • Be 18 years of age or older.
  • Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
  • Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
  • Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week, roughly estimated 20 minutes per question.
  • Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
  • Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
  • Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 11 and December 15, 2019 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit

Is anyone else having problems with the site? I clicked get started and it just reloads the page. When I try to log into my account it asks me to put my birth date and when I click Update My Account it does nothing. I'm not sure what I should do. I've tried multiple browsers

ETA: I had to click on having trouble signing into my account and it worked by signing in that way

Last edited:

Application Submitted! I had planned to wait until the weekend to submit, but I decided to just do it and be done. I applied for the DVC specialty with WDW as a secondary. Last year I did the same and made it to Round 2. My first year applying, I applied for WDW, with DCL and didn't advance at all. Here's hoping the 3rd year is the charm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter