2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Hi everyone...joining you in the waiting room! This is my 4th year applying, but really the first year that I feel great about my application. I try not to get too invested in the process, but inevitably I get completely drawn in. I know that they accept so few applicants, but it never hurts to dream, right!? Pixie dust for everyone!

This is my first year applying and I didn't realize how invested I would feel! I guess that's what happens when you want something really badly!

I just applied again for the first time in several years. Since they made clarifications to the eligibility rules, I'm now in the clear! I applied the very first year, and the 2nd year I made it to round 2 (so exciting!). We did a lot of trips this year, so I'm hoping that helps me get a fresh perspective on it.
Good luck to all!!

I just applied again for the first time in several years. Since they made clarifications to the eligibility rules, I'm now in the clear! I applied the very first year, and the 2nd year I made it to round 2 (so exciting!). We did a lot of trips this year, so I'm hoping that helps me get a fresh perspective on it.
Good luck to all!!

I remember you from old threads :goodvibes Glad to see you back this year and good luck!

Hi everyone. First let me wish you all the best of luck. I'm a 70 year old grandfather applying for the first time. Whether I'm selected or not, I'll still get to offer advice to friends and relatives about the Disney Parks. As for guessing what the Disney Mom's people want, I think it's best to be yourself rather than trying to figure out their criteria. Again, all the best and on to Round 2.

I've applied every year and never made it past round one. I'm curious who they're looking for if a mom of 4 who goes 2-4 times per year to either DLR or WDW, owns DVC, races RunDisney, had a Disneyland wedding and WDW honeymoon is not making the cut...:confused3

Out of all of those years I've only received one or two confirmation emails.
I've made it out of Round 1 a few times. The best advice I was given for the first round was to remember this is essentially a WRITING job. They are looking to see how well you write. Complete sentences, punctuation, phrasing, etc.

Hi there! 4th time applying for me. I've never made it past round 1 before. But either way, I enjoy the process. The other times I've been too excited and just shoot off my responses. I always check for proper grammar and nomenclature though, as I know they are very particular about that. This year I actually took time and thought about my answers for about a day and submitted on Friday 9/6. Now, I'm trying to not think about it too much and think about my ***surprise the kiddos trip*** happening in 137 days! Pixie dust for everyone!!

I'm curious. It appears that some members stay on for multiple years, so there is not always 40 spots available. How is it determined who stays and who goes each year? Does anyone happen to know the number of spots this year? Proud to be a first time Dad applying to the Moms Panel.

I'm curious. It appears that some members stay on for multiple years, so there is not always 40 spots available. How is it determined who stays and who goes each year? Does anyone happen to know the number of spots this year? Proud to be a first time Dad applying to the Moms Panel.

The past few years they've added 10-12 new panelists, so it will likely be the same range this year. Some panelists from the previous year may be invited to serve a second term, along with inviting back panelists from previous years. After two consecutive years, panelists have to take a year off, but then are re-eligible to return in the future. They don't really share many more details outside of that about the process, which I understand.

The past few years they've added 10-12 new panelists, so it will likely be the same range this year. Some panelists from the previous year may be invited to serve a second term, along with inviting back panelists from previous years. After two consecutive years, panelists have to take a year off, but then are re-eligible to return in the future. They don't really share many more details outside of that about the process, which I understand.

I have a friend on the panel who has been on and off for many years (maybe 7?). Some years she’s on and some not. She’s going back for the reunion soon. She goes every year I think.

I read a panelist say that if they want to be considered for next year, they have to re-apply to be considered for next year’s panel. It sounded like it’s a shorter process than the one for new panelists, but basically helps Disney ensure the panel will be a good mix of demographics (since that can change over time).

I also applied for the first time this year! Good luck to all! Question to those of you who have applied in previous years, will we get an email if we didn't make it to the next round or only if we do move on to the next round? Also, how many rounds are there?

I also applied for the first time this year! Good luck to all! Question to those of you who have applied in previous years, will we get an email if we didn't make it to the next round or only if we do move on to the next round? Also, how many rounds are there?
This is my first year too. I’m pretty sure you only get an email if you move on. I think there was something on the website about it. I’m not sure how many rounds there are but I’ve seen people mention a round 3

In the past everyone has gotten an email whether they’re chosen to advance or not. I think they make that disclaimer to cover themselves if they change their mind. If you got an email confirming your application, you should get the no/yes email in early October.

Most years there have been 3 rounds. Round 2 is more questions and a 1 min video and Round 3 is a short phone interview. That could of course change!

Last edited:
Let me preface this with, yes, I checked my spam filter. But I never received a confirmation email. My application did go through, I checked online, but I applied the first day and still nada. Anyone else not get the email? If they want me for round two I am concerned I will never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter