2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Aerinha, my application also went through and I also never got an email so I'm in the same boat as you. Did anyone else get an email verification?

There's a Facebook group and many people are having the same issue. It seems most of these have yahoo accounts.

Let me preface this with, yes, I checked my spam filter. But I never received a confirmation email. My application did go through, I checked online, but I applied the first day and still nada. Anyone else not get the email? If they want me for round two I am concerned I will never know.
I'm in the exact same boat, and last year, I didn't receive my R2 notification until two days after everyone else and one day after R2 opened. I was advised to try to log in to the DPMP page, and, when I couldn't, I knew I was not moving on. Some people (who did not receive a R2 notification) were able to log in to the DPMP page, and that's how they knew they made R2.

I'm in the exact same boat, and last year, I didn't receive my R2 notification until two days after everyone else and one day after R2 opened. I was advised to try to log in to the DPMP page, and, when I couldn't, I knew I was not moving on. Some people (who did not receive a R2 notification) were able to log in to the DPMP page, and that's how they knew they made R2.

This was going to be my suggestion. Around the first week in October is when R2 emails should go out, so particularly if you're feeling anxious about not receiving a R1 confirmation email, keep an eye here. I'm sure this thread will be active once R2 emails go out, so if you don't receive an email you can try logging onto the website when R2 opens to see if you've advanced or not.

Thanks - that is very helpful! I’ve applied in previous years with the same (yahoo) email account and received emails after applying, but this year I did not get an email. Thanks everyone...Now we wait!

Would the log on for the DPMP be my regular Disney log on?

I have a yahoo address and my confirmation email did not come until a couple of days after submitting it this year, though the time/date stamp that showed on my email was for right after I hit submit on the application page.

This is my second year applying; last year I made it to Round 2 and was so excited to apply again this year!

Good luck to everyone applying, I'm rooting for you all and can't wait to congratulate those who are selected!

Hi there! Was the login located on the DPMP website? Or is there a special/different page? One more spot for me to excitedly check!

Hi there! Was the login located on the DPMP website? Or is there a special/different page? One more spot for me to excitedly check!
I believe it was on the DPMP website. I'm also sure there will be activity on this thread when the R2 notifications come out, so, if I'm mistaken, I'm certain people will be talking about what to do at that time. Good luck!

Let me preface this with, yes, I checked my spam filter. But I never received a confirmation email. My application did go through, I checked online, but I applied the first day and still nada. Anyone else not get the email? If they want me for round two I am concerned I will never know.
I have not gotten an email either. It said submitted but I am also concerned I will not get an email for another round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter