2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Add this email address to your contacts list: momspanel@disneydestinations.com -- hopefully having the email in your contacts list will help to make sure that it does not get filtered out or sent to a spam folder.
Good idea, I put it in. Hoping it works. I know at my job, we had a big problem with certain email providers rejecting our blast emails, wondering if yahoo just won’t let it in.

I threw my name in the hat. This is the first and probably only year I will be eligible. We just can't afford Disney with any sort of regularity. We hope to make it back in 6 or 7 years. ha! Anyway, I didn't spend a lot of time pondering my answers. There were a few I had a hard time doing in such few words, but otherwise I just wrote what felt right. I'm marketing myself as the first time Disney visitor. Good luck all!

I applied for the panel for the first time this year. I did not spend an awful lot of time on my answers during the application process which I now regret. I would really love to be part of this amazing group this year as I am obsessed with all things Disney. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and I hope to talk to more of you if we all progress onto round 2. Fingers crossed guys! Maybe a little sprinkle of Pixie Dust might help my chances!!! 😂💖

I applied for the panel for the first time this year. I did not spend an awful lot of time on my answers during the application process which I now regret. I would really love to be part of this amazing group this year as I am obsessed with all things Disney. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and I hope to talk to more of you if we all progress onto round 2. Fingers crossed guys! Maybe a little sprinkle of Pixie Dust might help my chances!!! 😂💖

This is also my first year applying. I think I messed up one of my answers and was upset about it when I realized, but everything is a learning experience and it’s not over til it’s over! But really you never know. I’ve read about some panelists who made it on their first try say that they didn’t spend a lot of time on their R1 answers, so you never know! Some people think it’s better not to overthink it :-)

This is also my first year applying. I think I messed up one of my answers and was upset about it when I realized, but everything is a learning experience and it’s not over til it’s over! But really you never know. I’ve read about some panelists who made it on their first try say that they didn’t spend a lot of time on their R1 answers, so you never know! Some people think it’s better not to overthink it :-)
I agree with this. This was my first year and my responses didn’t take me very long. I just used my own experience and opinions to answer. Otherwise, I would’ve overthought and made it too wordy. If I don’t get in, no big deal

Just found this thread! I applied for the first time this year. I found it hard to limit to the 100 words! I had fun with it though and even if nothing comes of it, I'm proud of myself for applying! When the emails go out for Round 2, is it for both, "yay, you made it through!" and "sorry, not this year"?

I think this is my fourth year applying and I unfortunately have never made it past round one! I'm curious what the deciding criteria is and what kind of responses they are looking for. I vary my answers each year, but no luck yet!

I think this is my fourth year applying and I unfortunately have never made it past round one! I'm curious what the deciding criteria is and what kind of responses they are looking for. I vary my answers each year, but no luck yet!
This is my fourth year too. I made it to round 2 two years ago. I have no idea why.

Round 2 required a video. That was nerve wracking!

This is my fourth year too. I made it to round 2 two years ago. I have no idea why.

Round 2 required a video. That was nerve wracking!

This is my 4th year applying as well. Never made it past round 1. I hope we all get happy mail this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter