2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

Fall college program participants have been told their contracts are cancelled and not to show up. To me that's the "nail in the coffin" for the 2020 Food & Wine event. They won't have the staff to do the event.

Revised park hours have been posted for Epcot for Sept & Oct.

11:00 am - 8:00 p.m.

These hours make me think Food & Wine will not happen this year.

Sorry, hours are 11:00 am to 9:00 p.m. so maybe Food & Wine will make a return this year.

I've been optimistic, but my dining reservations during food and wine are getting cancelled. I assume festival cancellation is next, and even if it does go on, gaining access to EPCOT will be like hitting the lottery.

I've been optimistic, but my dining reservations during food and wine are getting cancelled. I assume festival cancellation is next, and even if it does go on, gaining access to EPCOT will be like hitting the lottery.
Unfortunately, I think you may be right. The restaurants and the hope for F&W were the last thing saving what looked like an already diminished experience for our big family trip in October. Now we’re texting back and forth about whether it’s time to cut bait and run.

I think F&W might be done for this year. Too many changes now to get the parks and resorts open to add the festival to the list. I hope I am very wrong about this, but it’s not looking too good.

All dining reservations are being canceled, not just those during F&W.

Even though I have late October reservations, I probably won't go even if they have a reduced F&W. During F&W I usually go to another park in the morning and then hop to Epcot to browse food booths. If the reservation system is still in place, it will probably mean no hopping.

Goodbye snack credits from fall free dining plan that were many guests passport to the $ food booths. For many of us who booked a foodie centric wdw vacation, these dining pkg and ADR cancellations have derailed our trips. Understanding pandemic safety and inevitable change is one thing. But these cancellations spiked a lot of vacations.

The food and wine booths don't normally open until 11 but I really don't think they will have it this year to control the crowds
They can control the crowds because they will limit the number of people admitted at Epcot. The real question would be whether it would be profitable to run the festival if attendance is a fraction of what they usually have. I’m slowly accepting that the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival just ain’t gonna be a happening thing.

They can control the crowds because they will limit the number of people admitted at Epcot. The real question would be whether it would be profitable to run the festival if attendance is a fraction of what they usually have. I’m slowly accepting that the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival just ain’t gonna be a happening thing.

I don't like it, but we're starting to accept it to. If by some miracle they still hold it, even to a smaller degree, then it's a unexpected bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts