2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

Will all of the booths be open on the last day...Sunday, Nov. 22? That is the day we plan to visit after our arrival but I don't want to use our park pass if they will be closing up since we go again later that week... tia!

Will all of the booths be open on the last day...Sunday, Nov. 22? That is the day we plan to visit after our arrival but I don't want to use our park pass if they will be closing up since we go again later that week... tia!
In the past everything has been fully operational on the last day. I can remember them being out of certain craft beers a couple of times but generally it's been a full experience with no obvious signs it is the last day. Enjoy!

Open but out of random things had been my experience in previous years

Anyone have thoughts on whether The Donut Box will stay after F&W is over? I believe that earlier posters shared that it is only open weekends but someone else saw it open on a Friday. Anyone else spot it open during the week? Was hoping to sample when we are there in early December but our EP days are Monday and Friday for this trip.

Anyone have thoughts on whether The Donut Box will stay after F&W is over? I believe that earlier posters shared that it is only open weekends but someone else saw it open on a Friday. Anyone else spot it open during the week? Was hoping to sample when we are there in early December but our EP days are Monday and Friday for this trip.
I saw it on a Friday night, Oct. 2nd (maybe I posted that earlier in this thread). It is so good. I literally planned a thanksgiving week trip so I could eat more donuts (on the 22nd).

This is the weekend that Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine classic was to occur, In Hindsight they should have had it with as wide open as Orlando is right now,,,, Gonna miss it, Def the absolute best food and wine event in the South and well worth every penny.

This is the weekend that Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine classic was to occur, In Hindsight they should have had it with as wide open as Orlando is right now,,,, Gonna miss it, Def the absolute best food and wine event in the South and well worth every penny.

The Swan and Dolphin did have events for the past 5 weekends. My husband and I attended the one last Friday which was a Covid Friendly food & wine classic. There were like 10 booths for food and 20something booths for alcohol where everything was socially distanced. It was a lot of fun!

Anyone there now can say if the prizes for the scavenger hunt are still available? Did they have plenty this year due to the small number of people allowed in?

Anyone there now can say if the prizes for the scavenger hunt are still available? Did they have plenty this year due to the small number of people allowed in?
They seemed to have plenty when I picked mine up on 11/8. All characters available vs. prior years where some have run out by now. One other note - I picked mine up at the shop at the International Gateway and they were in a cabinet behind the register (vs. out on the counter as they've been in the past) - so don't assume they're out if you don't see them.

I asked today, and the Donut Box folks said they are closing after today.

Today is the last day of the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
What a crazy year (in so many ways :rolleyes:)! I'm really glad they were able to figure out how to offer some version of F&W, though am still sad that this all had to coincide with the 25th anniversary as (in my imagination, at least) they would have done some really cool events for the anniversary. I missed the cooking demos, wine tastings, and special lunches a lot. Really hope those can return someday (not sure I'm super optimistic for 2021). Thought World Showplace with a few booths and the piano player was an air conditioned delight - but if I had to choose between demos and that, I'm not sure what I would end up voting for. While different this year, still enjoyed the trip - but found it far less EPCOT-focused than it typically is at this time of year.

What a crazy year (in so many ways :rolleyes:)! I'm really glad they were able to figure out how to offer some version of F&W, though am still sad that this all had to coincide with the 25th anniversary as (in my imagination, at least) they would have done some really cool events for the anniversary. I missed the cooking demos, wine tastings, and special lunches a lot. Really hope those can return someday (not sure I'm super optimistic for 2021). Thought World Showplace with a few booths and the piano player was an air conditioned delight - but if I had to choose between demos and that, I'm not sure what I would end up voting for. While different this year, still enjoyed the trip - but found it far less EPCOT-focused than it typically is at this time of year.
True, but I got a lot of lobster at F&W - lobster roll (4 times) and citrus lobster (1 time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!