2020 Tropical Storms/Hurricanes

We were at the magic kingdom this morning, there was a small band at 9am and then at ten while we were riding dumbo it really came down and stayed that way for a half hour or so. It started sprinkling while we rode the magic carpets of Aladdin. We left about a half hour ago and I hope we can swim a little this afternoon and maybe this evening.

Last edited:

Here’s hoping that both storms stay on their separate tracks, because forecasting this far out is still a bit dicey... 2 storms at once hitting Texas & Florida (as shown in the Canadian model) are bad enough - but a huge merged storm would be catastrophic

Work with us Mother Nature... please

Last edited:
Here’s hoping that both storms stay on their separate tracks, because forecasting this far out is still a bit dicey... 2 storms at once hitting Texas & Florida (as shown in the Canadian model) are bad enough - but a huge merged storm would be catastrophic

Work with us Mother Nature... pl see

If there was Ever a year this would happen.........😠

Florida now in the cone for td#13

Florida needs to monitor this one carefully

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200819-225732_Twitter.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200819-225732_Twitter.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 29

TD#13 has shades of Irma (2017) with that preliminary track.. fingers crossed she’s not a 5 like Irma was.

Lol I get in on Monday....of course. Vero Beach on Tuesday and Wednesday. Should be a fun start to the trip

The 11 am update has the storm reaching hurricane strength on a path that will take it right through FL. Stay tuned....

This is a very weird storm to say the least.

The American Model and the European model (which are the 2 best computer models in the world) show NO storm at all.

Very rare the situation we are in right now. 3 days until Florida is impacted the NHC is saying and the 2 major models show NOTHING.

I cant remember a time something like this has happened.

This is a very weird storm to say the least.

The American Model and the European model (which are the 2 best computer models in the world) show NO storm at all.

Very rare the situation we are in right now. 3 days until Florida is impacted the NHC is saying and the 2 major models show NOTHING.

I cant remember a time something like this has happened.

I present to you.. 2020

Last edited:
This is a good graphic of both storms. Some luck for Florida as TD 13 shifted a little west. Still 4 days to go and the storms will bump into each other so a lot could change.

I think at the 11am update we will see the cone shift even further south.

Regardless, most of Florida will see some rain and wind no matter what on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter