2020 Watch??

I thought for sure today would be the day since it was on a Thursday last year. I guess the upcoming holiday weekend is messing with things this time around.

So I didn't think I would be on late 2020 watch but now I am. I was hoping to be on a 2019 Merry Time cruise but now it looks like I have to postpone. I'm so bummed.

Yep - for the last few it's been booking starts Monday with Platinum and Golden Oaks members, Tuesday is gold, Wednesday silver and GP is Thursday.

What is a Gold Oaks member? Is that a new level?

I can't believe how quiet it's been, this waiting is driving me crazy. Waiting to see what the WBTA looks like for Sept. 2020.

I'll be gone next week, so will have to wait to book.....if they are released.
Plus have a family meeting to plan this family trip

I'll be gone next week, so will have to wait to book.....if they are released.
Plus have a family meeting to plan this family trip

Same. We are platinum so have a day to work it out before we leave for vacay on Wednesday. Hopefully we get the info soon to do my homework first.

WE leave Sunday......not taking a computer. Will be busy at DLR with DGD, so will deal with it when we get back.....along with booking WDW, which I will be a couple days late to book also :rolleyes:

Under Itineraries it still says release of fall 2020 Cruises as 5/??/2019. So if it wasn’t tomorrow wouldn’t they change it to 6/??/2019? Besides booking doesn’t start till Monday and the itineraries will be available for all to see(minus the prices) so I don’t get what the TAs and CMs have to do with it. They can’t book any sooner than we can, can they?

true, but from what has been said it appears a number of TA's appear to get a couple of days heads up that the lists are about to be revealed. Same can be said about CM's who do the booking on board ship. the lack of people saying they got a small heads up from their TA does not necessarily mean they are not announcing tomorrow, but it does not bode well for those of us sitting patiently on the edge of our seats.

There's always Friday, it's still in May. Just because they usually release on Thursday doesn't mean they might not mix it up and do Friday.

Under Itineraries it still says release of fall 2020 Cruises as 5/??/2019. So if it wasn’t tomorrow wouldn’t they change it to 6/??/2019? Besides booking doesn’t start till Monday and the itineraries will be available for all to see(minus the prices) so I don’t get what the TAs and CMs have to do with it. They can’t book any sooner than we can, can they?

Often TAs will tell their clients and send them info before it’s released to the public, same with CMs, so that’s probably why it was posted.

true, but from what has been said it appears a number of TA's appear to get a couple of days heads up that the lists are about to be revealed. Same can be said about CM's who do the booking on board ship. the lack of people saying they got a small heads up from their TA does not necessarily mean they are not announcing tomorrow, but it does not bode well for those of us sitting patiently on the edge of our seats.
Could it be that numerous TA's are at Disneyland for the grand opening of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter