2020 Watch??

If they do it next week, based on the last few years, yes. Platinum probably Monday, Gold Tues, Silver Wed, Everybody Else Thurs. Something to that effect. Golden Oak residents and I believe DVC members also get to do it during one of the CC days but don't recall which.
I believe they GO are treated as Platinums, and DVC as Golds

If they do it next week, based on the last few years, yes. Platinum probably Monday, Gold Tues, Silver Wed, Everybody Else Thurs. Something to that effect. Golden Oak residents and I believe DVC members also get to do it during one of the CC days but don't recall which.

But that's not for summer 2020, is it?

We are cruising in Nov but then holding off on future cruises to save for when the new ships come out. A new homeport might be enough to make us change our minds.

Just saw something on Facebook that they are releasing 2020 itineraries this Thursday. Anyone know if that's true?

So I am taking my first Disney cruise January. I was interested in the placeholder option... but let me ask this: with the 2020 sailings coming out Thursday, how fast do those sell out? I'm thinking if the Hawaii port is true, I'd be very interested in that. Would there be any cabins left in January?

Sorry for the noob questions. Used to cruising, just not Disney.

So I am taking my first Disney cruise January. I was interested in the placeholder option... but let me ask this: with the 2020 sailings coming out Thursday, how fast do those sell out? I'm thinking if the Hawaii port is true, I'd be very interested in that. Would there be any cabins left in January?

Sorry for the noob questions. Used to cruising, just not Disney.

It could sell extremely well or not well at all. You can always book and then reshop it onboard to see if there is a lower rate. There is a possibility that if there are limited dates and/or it is over holidays that the sailing(s) could be blacked out and ineligible for the OBB benefits. You can book it onboard, but you will not get the benefits associated with onboard bookings.

And just as a note...when you rebook onboard, if you already know the date you want to cruise and it is available for sale, you don't have to bother with the "placeholder" silliness - just book the cruise you want.

It could sell extremely well or not well at all. You can always book and then reshop it onboard to see if there is a lower rate. There is a possibility that if there are limited dates and/or it is over holidays that the sailing(s) could be blacked out and ineligible for the OBB benefits. You can book it onboard, but you will not get the benefits associated with onboard bookings.

And just as a note...when you rebook onboard, if you already know the date you want to cruise and it is available for sale, you don't have to bother with the "placeholder" silliness - just book the cruise you want.

Thank you!

Have they ever done New Orleans as a port? Wondering if that could be a new port? Maybe for the Wonder?

I went on a Babymoon in 2010 from New Orleans but with Carnival. This is 1st time I'm hearing of this port with DCL though..

I went on a Babymoon in 2010 from New Orleans but with Carnival. This is 1st time I'm hearing of this port with DCL though..

Nothing is confirmed. New Orleans is - thankfully at this point anyway - just a rumor. Things will be revealed on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter